A guy on gag said that I wasn't super beautiful is he right?

this guy on gag said I wasn't super beautiful and he said that white girls cheat and they don't no anything beyond that is all true what he said is he right?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You're 25 and going to let some dumb stranger online shake your self confidence? Naaaahhhh girl. You might not be super beautiful to him, but so what? You probably are to someone else. Don't listen to him. He's just butt hurt about something and taking it out on you.

What Guys Said 9

• Not at all! From what I'm able to see on you're profile picture you're very very pretty 😊

• Well you are beautiful but I wouldn't say super beautiful and you're only a cheat if you have cheated so that statement makes no sense

• Do you listen to and believe everything that everyone tells you. Don't let it get you down, use it to make you stronger.

• no I just wanted to no if those were really true about what that guy said to me

• You look fine but not all white girls cheat, doesn't matter race

• that's what I was trying to tell him that not all white girls cheat

• Just ignore him from now on, he sounds psycho

• ok I will

• he is totally wrong, you are so beautiful , and not all girls cheat , may be he had bad experience with his ex that's what made him mad.

• Why would you ask a question based on what one guy said?

• that's not the point it doesn't matter what question I ask

• Beauty is subjective

• you wasn't but u are now. but anyway who needs all this if u have brick of chocolate

• Who cares what he thinks?

Do YOU think you're beautiful? That's what really matters

What Girls Said 5

• Don't listen to what everybody says or thinks about you. You don't have to please everyone except for yourself. Who cares what he says, as long as you are confident and you know that you are beautiful that's all that matters. Don't let someone dictate what you think about yourself.

• he's blind and stupid you don't listen to him or anyone else that says that kind of stuff.

• You're alright, but he definitely was some sort of bitter about white girls...

• just don't listen to what some people say

• who cares what some idiot on the Internet said about you, look at this way he's probably just miserable in his life he thinks it'll make him feel better to bring others down let it go and just be you.

• oh ok thanks I will

• your not going to get through to him

• true but I at least blocked him