Girls, How do I look?

Ok, I'm not sure I want to know, but here I go! I'm looking for honest takes, don't worry about hurting my feelings.. what do you see? What do I need to improve?Girls, How do I look?

Thanks everyone, yea, I wasn't thinking about that lame camera!! lol Actually, I just got back from vacation at the mountains and I dyed my hair bleach blond for the hell of it. Also, I agree smile is lame. I'll post a better picture, clearer face and "normal" hair. Thanks for the tips!

9

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good! Maybe a phone instead of an old school camera though 😜

Is that the real color of your hair? If it's dyed I'd stop and leave it natural. And I feel like you could be cute when your smile looks less forced

• Nope, just did that on vacation for the hell of it.. Yea, camera is a dinosaur! lol

• Hey thanks for MH! Looking forward to that better picture you mentioned lol

What Girls Said 8

• I can see a good amount of women that would be into you. :)

• you need to improve your haircut

• Your okay look... like I'd date you lol there's your tbh 😂😂😂

• 7/10

• You're hottt. You don't need to change anything. Do you dye your hair?

• I don't normally, but it is in the picture, I just got back from 2 weeks at the lake and dyed it for the hell of it! Thanks for the compliment. I may post another picture...

• Yeah I would probably stick to natural if I were you! But otherwise you look really good 😊

• I think You look handsome... Only you need to improve your Camera... Lol 😅😅😅

• Hair style. But except for that, you're good.

• Cute!