How can I fix my apperance?

I've never had a boyfriend or kissed a guy before, I'm not skinny, and I just feel like I look unpleasant. My cheeks are too big, and I feel like my nose is too big also. I'm going to a new school next year, and I'm afraid I'm going to have terrible luck with guys again. Is there also a way to become really skinny without becoming anorexic or bulimic? Or to make your cheeks smaller bc people always think I'm like 12 years old.
Here's a picture of me: How can I fix my apperance?

Is there a way to make your nose smaller w/o surgery

Most Helpful Guy

• You are lovely as you are! There's no need to change anything. It's a hard thing to do, but try to love yourself a lot more. Be proud of who you are and how you look! You are attractive!

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know how old you are but you look young indeed.

I don't see it as a bad thing and please, don't do anything about that. You'll have plenty of time to grow up.

I believe you're fin and need no "fixing"

Also, your body seems to be okay, don't worry about getting "slim". Go to the gym or practice some home exercises to be in shape and that's all

• I really wish so many girls didn't have to worry so much about how they looked. I think it's sad that a pretty girl such as yourself isn't bursting with confidence.

You have beautiful eyes, and I don't know why, but I bet u have a smile that will warm a room. The problem isn't your looks, it's your confidence.

Do you play sports? Or exercise? Both can build confidence, and perhaps, sculpt and tighten up your body a bit.

• I believe you asked something similar in the past.
    You're quite cute and I personally love it when a girl has fuller looking cheeks. (:

• Change your hair style

• I am, I'm getting braids over the summer

• You are totally fine.

• Brush your hair and get some sleep?

• If I were to brush my hair with that style it would get rid of the curl, and I haven't been able to get sleep bc it's close to finals and I'm stressed out. I didn't ask this question so I could get some smart ass comments from a 20 something year old man hiding behind the anonymous symbol bc I'm sure you know what you're saying is rude. Your like 20 something should you know better than that? I thought you were considered an adult..

• the finals aren't something worth stressing about

Learn everything twice and then leave it alone stressing about it and Beingtired will make it harder to concentrate and make things worse

Go see a doctor for some sleeping pills

What Girls Said 4

• You should do more high pony tails and top knots. Pulling your hair back automatically makes the face look slimmer. If you really want more defined cheekbones try looking at some makeup tutorials. I don't think you should try and make yourself more skinny just eat right and exercise and build you muscles up!
    Hope this helps!

• im 22 and i look 16! it can be annoying sometimes but when we are 30 we will be happy to look younger!
    i have smaller cheeks and im skinny and i look much younger so i dont think you should lose weight!

• You're cute! Don't change a thing. You don't look overweight at all. Just be confident 😊 People can definitely read that and tons of guys love chubby cheeks

• Girl you are beautiful! I know its hard to not listen to hurtful comments especially when you're as young as you are... High school sucks for the dating scene sometimes because boys are just that, boys. Men are where its at and you won't find them until after high school.