Do I have an innocent face?

I posted a picture of me a few days ago asking how old I looked. Most people guessed much younger lol. One of the users, and some people in real life say that I look really innocent. I think it's my softish features. So now I'm just curious if I have an innocent face or not. Thank you in advance! :P (Ignore the age it says I am. I'm much older than 18 but can't figure out how to change it. Oh, and I apologize for asking a different question with the same picture. I hope it's not considered a repost.)Do I have an innocent face?

• Yes, you have a really innocent face
  • No, you do not have an innocent face
Plus I have a big Italian nose but I'm okay with that lol. 😝

Most Helpful Girl

• sorry, but kinda retarded face

• lol meeaaan

• ur face only looks retarded in this particular pic coz of the angle and expression but u have gorgeous eyes, an okayish nose and nice lips with decent face ratios i can tell so yeah there is no chance u would look bad in motion, i am very critical on how people look so u can trust me on this

• @somechutiya I was sort of going for a goofy photo for this pic anyway so I can see that. This wasn't a pic I would ever upload to Facebook lol. Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I wouldn't stress about it so much. I say this because 1. you have the face you have. 2. Stressing about it will change it as stress can age you. 3. by looking young you will age better and stay looking younger longer, this will have value as you age. I know you may not feel that way now, but give it a few years, the older you get the more you start to notice things about how your body is aging, and once you get "there" you suddenly wish you could look younger again, so try and enjoy it while you can because once it's gone it's gone. Lastly be patient and if the only criteria a woman is using to decide on if she should date you is how old you look, then perhaps you are better off without her.

What Girls Said 4

• You're lifting your eyebrows and smiling, so the overall expression of your face makes you look "innocent".

• not rlly, just change ur expression to something neutral

• Yes you do which isn't always bad hun

• You do.

What Guys Said 1