Hi guys, I'm new. How do I look?

Photo is on my profile. Thanks :)

I asked it because I don't like myself, I really don't. I don't why but I'm kinda insecure.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my lord, AN ORANGE !!
    DUDE your 10 for me, 10.
    10.

• It's not annoying orange, it's sweet orange 🙈

Thank you so much. :)

• I don't know why, I liked myself when I was in high school. But now, I can't meet my flirt, because I believe he doesn't like me. You know what I mean?

• You become too much self conscience. Yes, it's complex. You want to be noticed so you question your characteristics...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• you're pretty

• Very attractive! Lovely eyes! Gorgeous "Cupid's Bow" lips. Nice hair.

A stunning lady!

• Why do people fish for compliments? You know you look fine. Who's telling you or making you think or feel differently? Get them out of your life, you don't need them.

• Actually I'm not. I don't like myself, I always find some bad things in my face.

• Actually you are. It's a dumbed down word for "reassurance". It's ok though. There's nothing wrong with you. You'll always be your worst enemy. Remember, people don't perceive you the way you do.

• You're beautiful

• I can not see any picture on your profile or your avatar. I have no idea if it was removed since this question was posted, but I would really like to give an opinion as well. so if you want to repost the picture maybe or send me a PM with the picture then I can give you my opinion as well.

• Where is the pic?😞

• Look fine

What Girls Said 1

• i can't see your pic :(