How does this promdress look?

Sorry for my bad grammer Im not from an English speaking country but Back to the dress. My friends says that I should get another color but I've already bought this dress and our prom is really som IM really stressed out Cause u can't Return the dress so IM just wondering does the color look okay? Should I buy a new One and use this dress another time? I personally Love this color but I don't know If it suits me? So would really appreciate your opinion ASAP by the way It's a long dress sorry for the bad pictures How does this promdress look?

...
by the way this is just me showing how the dress looks on me thats not how I'm gonna look I'm gonna fix my nails, curl my hair and wear jewelry and some other stuff :p

Most Helpful Guy

• The color of the dress is very complimentary. You look lovely. The real question is what color nail polish? What color are you planning to use? And I like your hair as it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• The color is perfect and it fits your figure perfectly! Beautiful dress, hon. Don't return it. You look lovely. :)

What Guys Said 8

• I think it looks perfect on you. The color matches your skin tone.

• if u r asking from boys.. no body in going to notice ur dress much.. ya they will just see ur dress.. boys dont have good sence of colours... so dont worriey... like me i was trying to se ur face behind the mobile... then i became relax to see ur b*****bs... this is just men thinking.. and about girls.. nothing matter what u bought blue.. black or green... in all cases they will say no for this... coz girls dont want u to look better than her

• I think it looks great and I love the color and u shouldn't really think of what they think of it. Only YOUR opinion matter not your friends, If u like it wear it as easy as that.

• looks great to be honest

• I like the color

• very pretty dress.

• Looks to plane for prom, Ima get my sleeveless tuxedo baha.

• well thanks for being honest

• Pretty.

What Girls Said 8

• I can't see shit loool how am I supposed to judge this.

• The colour does look nice on you though, dw

• sorry these are the only pics that I have with this dress (I'm not home rn I'm in my cousins house)

• It looks great, lovely color.

• It seems a little bit plain for a prom. Maybe save that dress for another time. Like a date for example and then buy something more fancy and flattering

• I like the dress and color but my friends thought another color and I was just was wondering what other people thought of it but it's just that it took so long for me to get the dress and prom's really soon so I don't have the time to buy something new and it was expensive + tax (cause I'm from Sweden)

• Ohh. If you don't want to get another dress try jazzing your outfit up with an awesome hair style , some jewelry, shoes, and makeup.

• love the colour, but to give an opinion need to see all the dress x

• That's my favorite color and it does suit you

• it's ok but i don't LOVE it

• its fine, but not my taste

• s0/s0