Just for fun ! Can you guess their age :) ?

Girl 1

Just for fun ! Can you guess their age :)  ????

Girl 2

All the pictures are recent so I'm not screwing with you, but I of course I didn't pick people who are easy to judge :P.
No looking up and spoiling and all that pls :( don't ruin it.
I'll tell you the answers when a bunch of people have guessed.

bump
SPOILER ALERT!

Girl 1 is 31! She doesn't age at all You can see pictures of her over the years here. www.allkpop.com/.../netizens-are-convinced-that-dara-doesnt-age I know it says 32 at the last one but you're 1-2 years older in Korean age https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISEoXdHb4W4 here's the debut single of her group.
Girl 2
is only 18! I was surprised by that that's why I picked her aswell. She's part of a group that I think is most underrated. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uml18k9lzUk

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl 1 looks 24 or 25
    Girl 2 looks 20

Most Helpful Guy

• like 30 ish

like 20 ish

• You can read the update for the answers, you were pretty close gj !

What Girls Said 9

• Girl 1: Either 28, 34, or 40.

Girl 2: either 25, 36, or 39.

I've seen different Asian pictures and know they can be like 40-50 years old but look 16. They age amazingly and makes me wish I was Asian. :D

• Loool great guesses but they're actually both 93 :P No jk haha. Some Asians do age amazingly well but not all :)

• Some what close to the first one but way off on the 2nd, pooy. :(

• It's ok you weren't playing for anything haha ;)

• 32 and 20-ish... i dunno lol

• One of them is above her 50s, the other is older than 25.

• You can read the update for the answers, nobody was above 50 sorry :P

• then i confused them with someone else, because there is an Asian lady who is 50, but looks like 20 something.

• girl 1 -20-28

girl 2 -30-40

• YOu can read the update for the answers, you were off quite a bit but it's ok ;)

• never thought that 2nd is 18... she look like MILF))

• Lol I was trying to confuse people so I tried to take pictures that were a bit misleading :P. No I knew she was young when I saw her but thought she was like at least 20. Check out the video where she's dancing you can see she's pretty young.

• 22-26

• Girl 1 looks like she's 20 and girl 2 looks like 25 ... Lol I'm really bad at guessing @.@

• You can read the update for the answers :) you were fooled muhaha ;)

• Don't worry I picked really hard examples and I chose the pictures where the first girl looked younger nd the second girl looked older so it was mean :P. I don't get the first girl either she always looks young :)

• Yeah the first one looks more younger then me -.- if people were to guess my age they say 40 lol

• girl 1: 27-28

girl 2: 24-25

• You can read the update for the answers you did pretty well , I chose pictures that were misleading a bit :P.

• Lol are you ok? Do you need medical attention? :P

• LOL! I can't belived it!! please!, give me something

• I don't know they all look 18-25

• You really like Korean girl haha

• It's just my Kpop addiction T_T, I need to go to rehab :p. 2NE1 is my favorite group but I'm not into any of the members I just like their music and their energy and style etc. I just used Sandara cause I think it's crazy how she always looks the same. The second girl is quite attractive that's why I was kinda shocked when I found out she's only 18, she looked older to me.

What Guys Said 2

• Girl 1 = 16
    Girl 2 = 18

• You can read the update for the answers :), you got 1 right but one you were really off :P

• they will be a lot older than they look.
    coz they are healthey and they dont age fast.
    like u see the pic and say this girl is like 26 or 28 max
    and then u be shocked coz she is like 40 or sth.
    u can never tell