Guys if you are good friends with a really hot girl and you know her for many years will you or have you considered having a relationship with her?

And guys what you usually think about your hot female friends? Have you thought about making out, banging, having a relationahip with them or acting just better with them than with less hot ones?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is almost impossible for me to have an attractive female in my life, and try to be just friends with her.
    Nothing can stop me from noticing she is a hot woman. And seeing as we already get along as friends, I see that as us having a personal connection already, and so it isn't like she's someone I just saw and lusted over...

... But at the same time? Women seem to find it much easier to just be a friend with a guy. Even if she thinks he looks good, if she isn't interested, that's usually it. She isn't interested. And when (in my experience, both first hand and third hand, hearing about it later) a woman finds out a guy she calls a friend might want more from her, she tends to react either with anger, or disgust. In fact, the best result I have witnessed was one girl who was simply indifferent. She had no romantic interest in him, but was not offended he had feelings for her, and she tried to maintain the friendship despite it.

But, long story short? Yes, I would. But experience has told me that not only would she not, her finding out that I would is often enough to destroy the friendship. Women, it seems, think their friends should see them absolutely sexually neutral, and get practically offended when they discover the guy they are friends with has sexual wants, needs, and desires, the same as any other guy.

As one girl once told me: "You might be male, but to me you're not a guy. You're a friend. You are a genderless, utterly non-sexual thing. I can not see you any other way, because if I saw you as someone who might want me, I'd have to ask myself 'do I want to try him?' or just decide that the friendship is over. And I don't want to make that choice. So you're neuter. '

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I consider having a relationship before I have even try to become friends with them.

All of my crushes started as "she's cute I'll talk to her" then "damn I love talking to this girl" then two years later "well at least we're pretty good friends that's cool I guess".

• Yes. They are called friends with benefits. Only had one though.
    We wanted to start a relationship but she got moved to a different state.

• I would want to get something started with her yes, even if it were just to bang her.

• hahahahaha no. the longer you wait, the less likely it is

• yes been there, done that got the merit badge. she didn't feel the same way. i moved on.

• I banged my bff and her bff joined us

What Girls Said 0