Q#2) As posted yesterday, I'm setting up a dating profile, and just need help selecting pics for it. Is this a decent one?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's cute. It would get my attention. And at the same time, nothing about it scream either "i'm slutty!" or "i'm desperate!"
    So I think it is a good choice.

What Guys Said 20

• Looks very good! You are gorgeous, preapre to be bombarded if you are putting up an online profile though. I have some friends that are girls who did it, and some of the dudes can be creepy af. Just be careful.

• Beautiful outfit. Love it.

• Very nice photo.

• Yea its attractive, nice smile 😊. Nice clothes. Nice mix of sexy and classy.
    Beautiful pic
    Be sure to add one that's more normal you. In regular clothes. Makes you look more easy going (not high maintenance)

• Yiu look amazing

• yes you're very pretty

• It is a gorgeous picture of you and you gave a wonderful style. Aldo have some of you out and about in public. What I am trying to say I'd add some interests you have to some pictures.

• Absolutely, it's a good picture.

• yeah it looks like a good picture

• You're very pretty so I think this picture or any other one you choose will be great

• I think it's a decent picture of you, but all the clothing is a weird backdrop...

• Yummmy... very nice... beautiful...

• that is very pretty yes.

• Nice pic! You look great! I would date you ; )

• would u go out with me

• It depends. Did you just try that outfit on? Tried on and bought? or wore that from home?

• Damn girl... why don't you date me? ;)

• This is a sexy picture

• You don't need a dating profile

• U dont need any help at all. U look good! The right guy will come to u at the right time

What Girls Said 10

• Yes!!! You're drop dead gorgeous!

• I think you look rather pretty. It looks like a good picture to put up on your dating profile

• nice pic! and i like your skirt

• yees, you're beautiful and i love the outfit

• you look absolutely beautiful

• its fine pic

• You look very pretty!!

• Yeah it's cute!

• Yes it is

• Yes its a great picture