What do you think of my transformation?

62kg 3 years ago , 77 kg now around 10 % bf? Should i keep going?What do you think of my transformation?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 26

• You do what makes you happy.
    You're too huge to me (muscle wise), but I know girls on here like muscles - not all, of course.
    I'm more amazed at how your face and hair look so much better now. =)

• Yeah face makes gains as well as the body :D I usually have short hair but that was before i got a haircut , anyways iam considering to maintain my current physique and tweak whatever may be lacking

• you look good just don't get too big

• good job!!!

• Damn. Your transformation is amazing. Keep on going!! fr tho you look great

• Looks pretty damn good now I'd say

• The over done exercises seems to have aged you.

• Damn, good job! Wanna help me? Lol that is amazing!!!

I think you should stop but continue to maintain staying that way.

• Thank you ! Just keep going and the key is consistency with proper understanding of how calories and macros work you will get results but it will take time.

• Wow!! Nice job!!

• *standing ovation*

• Good job! Keep it up

• You look fantastic! I would try to maintain what you have, because for me personally, more muscle than that is too much, but congratulations on how far you've come and how hard you've worked.

• Yeah i personally was not aiming to be super huge unless i will be competing or sth but I won't so i will probably maintain and thank you :D

• You look great! Hard work has paid off👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• you look great

• Nice chest and butt

• Honestly, I liked the early pictures more. But if being muscular makes you happy, that's what matters.

• WOW you look really good. DAMN SON.

• you look great!

• well damn! u are looking good, really good lol
    congrats! hard work pays off :D

• Look at that body. You are so hot

• Nice job!

• That's a good transformation and you should stop there

• well done

• fishing for compliments... you've just passed puberty :p and grown.

• Ya but omg what a change! It's nice to be in shape!

• Looks good

• Very nice!!

What Guys Said 16

• Depends what your goals are. Is your goal to be as big as possible, or to have a balanced fitness? Personally, and I hope you can forgive me for giving an 'alternative perspective', being strong is one aspect of fitness, as it being lose, relaxed, not hugely over eating, being flexible. The problem with overeating, is your energy is perpetually orientated towards digesting the mountain of food that you put in your body. This is sustainable for a while, especially while young, but I gather after a period you will start to feel aches and pains as your body runs less efficiently. This is my experience. Personally I'd be less focused on aesthetics, of course, it's good to look good too. I just wouldn't go overboard. Just don't lose yourself in these processes, is what I always say. Avoid the extremes!

• Yeah metabolism will slow down with age and I understand that so I guess I will try to maintain my current weight maybe add 3 4 more pounds and thats it , thanks

• Nice job.

As far as aesthetics I would just try to maintain what you already have. If you get too big you will lose some appeal to girls. Its all about balance and right now you are in the sweet spot where you aren't small but you're not massive either.

• Great work man! Great physique brother💪💪 if you build your shoulders, lats, and chest out more you definitely should register for NPC men's physique division, hire a posing coach and get your ass on Stage😎👍

• Awesome job!!

• Awesome work bro, inspiring!

• did you got in captain America machine or something? lol And hell yea you should keep going, why'd you eben ask

• Keep going adding mass or keep going to maintain?

• Add mass, Not saying you don't have mass enough but peak ur gains

• wow man your body is about the same as my sparing partner at my gym keep up the works man how much is your cal intake mine is 1900-2100

• When i started I aimed for 3000+ daily but later on I dont count anymore but I eat around 6 meals a day

• Awesome work bro.. You look fcking great. Keep going

• you look awesome man

• Nice work.

• Ugh fishing for compliments

• You jealous or what omar? Strong insecurity I'm sensing from you.

• @Fearless_banana nice gains you have there bro but yeah your abs need work according to this picture but yeah i totally get the bloating thing but good job and good luck!

• That was 2011 lolol. But yeah thanks bro

• beauitufl

• Naaa your good

• Awesome job bro, looking good :)

• Wow, that's quite an improvement you tough guy you.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more