I have weirdly shaped breasts. The nipples point down and away, they are a cone shape and small. I hate not having perky boobs. Opinions?

My boobs are small (b-cup), which I'm okay with (I prefer small boobs), but they aren't perky at all. I have a boyfriend and he says that they are fine. But I know that I don't have the breasts he likes. He likes small perfectly shaped perky breasts. He's never said anything bad about them, and he never makes me feel bad he just has a preference and I'm not that. I also have a wide ribcage so my small breasts look awful compared to my wide torso. I have a really small waist, wide hips, and a big butt. I just really despise my ribcage and breasts. What is your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• nature made diffrent types of breast.. coz diffrent men like diffrent breast.. if ur boyfriend says ok... then its ok... if u think he is lying coz u dont have boobs which he like... then i want to clear u onething.. i like cameron diaz (hollywood actress) my girlfriend has not body and face like her.. she is completly diffrent.. but its not mean i dont love her.. ya offcourse... i wish she should look like cameron... but i have that girl she is also nice.. i also like a type of breast.. and she dont have that type.. even she have a type that i dont like much... but i still love her breast... my dear remember one thing never try to force ur boyfriend that he dont like ur breast.. and he is lying.. in this way he will start thinking that really he like it or not... lets go with the flow and show her u r a women who has boobs (nothing matter what is ur shape) and these r only for him.. and he has not another choise than love it and play with it.. love urself be urself.. .. answer ur self... will u leave ur husband or boyfriend... if he has normal size di****ck... .. not like a size or shape u saw in movies... and this will be answer of ur quiestion

Most Helpful Girl

• seems like you are pear shaped! please don't pay attention to what he is saying

What Guys Said 15

• Every guy like "perfectly shaped" whatever boobs. Large, small, etc. But when it comes down to it, we love what is put in front of us. My preference is small and perky. My wife was large and definitely not perky. I loved her breasts completely. And the description you gave of your breasts was a bit of a turn on, because you described real breasts, not imaginary "fantasy" breasts. Honestly, if I saw your breasts as you described them, I would get quite turned on.

He is really happy with them. Do not dismiss what he is telling you. What you have is great!

• You are way too hard on yourself.

• I have seen and played with boobs that seemed to be "wrong" and in fact, they were all right. it does not have to be perky, in fact this girl whose boobs I played with was a 34B quite small, and wide set. almost a type of saggy boob. it was awesomely sensitive and great to rub and massage and play with. not to mention suck. so you see it does not have to be super model sexy.

• You sound fine to me

Many girls have the same thing going on but it's not gross or unattractive or anything like that it's just about how you see yourself that matters

• They're fine a good boyfriend will love them for not conforming to his preference like I myself prefer small and perky but my wife's are huge and to this day hers are still my favorite

• Post pics of this "big butt" a visual will really help get to the bottom of this

• I am sure their still beautiful breasts, like your boyfriend, I would love them simply because their yours even if the aren't my preference.

• They sound lovely to me

• Dont worry x

• I think your worryy over something that you need to worrying 😊

• You probably look wonderful. There is no one person who has the end all be all look.

• Lol, let me be the judge of that!! I'll be honest on what i think. up to you though

• can't tell without seeing them, but I would guess you are your worst critic

• Boobs are boobs

• i love perky

What Girls Said 3

• Your breast shape could just be the result of wearing the wrong bras while they were still growing. Sounds like you've got a nice hourglass figure, you don't need to worry about it. Plus, at the end of the day, all that matters is that your boyfriend isn't making you feel bad about them and despite you 'not being his "preference"' he's still with you...

• Boobs come in a lot of shapes and sizes and i think that shape is actually pretty common.

• plastic surgery is there for u