I'm insanely insecure and I can't seem to get over it?

So basically through middle and highschool I've always been bullied for my looks, people always called me ugly and didn't want to be friends with me. This has made me extremely insecure, after high school I changed a lot (late puberty I guess?) and suddenly guys were full-on crushing on me, I get stared at on the streets, hit-on etc etc. But I'm still really insecure, because I still feel ugly... this is making it very hard for me to make friends at my collegen, because I'm basically not talking to anyone because I'm terrified they won't want to because I'm ugly. And I honestly don't know what to do with this anymore...

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I think therapy might help you.

Most Helpful Girl

• dont be insecure , u r fine. watch some self esteem boost videos

What Guys Said 2

• why not post a picture and get feedback?

• That's there falt can't call someone ugly until at least highschool

What Girls Said 2

• Understand that to a great extent attitude and confidence are a choice. So choose to be the way you want to be, and to act and think the way you want to. It'll take practice, but everything does. Good luck. :)

• S. A. M. E.
    the struggle is real! but you'll get over it because i am getting over it! when im feeling ugly i think.. but all those guys like me!!!