I can't seem to love myself? being ugly?

I really don't like how I look. My forehead is too big and I have a strong nose and a dull looking face.
I tried everything in makeup but I end up looking the same and tbh, I am never happy so I never smile in photos either. Whenever I smile, it looks fake and artificial.

And my pictures never come out good if I don't use a photo filter app and i look too ugly when others click my pictures.

I know I can't do anything because this is what i was born with but is there any way I can look nice? Or feel better about myself? Or am I really ugly and should just let it be?

Well, these are my pictures. The first is with makeup and second is natural.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/142096220@N07/27122410521/in/dateposted-public/

Most Helpful Guy

• Women tend to be harder on themselves then other people will be (especially guys). Everyone has different likes/dislikes. There will be people that think you're attractive even if some don't. I've been called everything from ugly to gorgeous and everything in between. Don't be so hard on yourself and also don't rely too much on what others think. If someone actually calls you ugly, just say to yourself that's their opinion only and they are 1 person in a world of 6 billion! You have to be happy with yourself and your life, screw other people lol, seriously.

Most Helpful Girl

• What the fuck? You're far from ugly. Stop talking like that about yourself!

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think you're ugly at all, you're beautiful.

• Seriously you know your hot

• u look ok.

What Girls Said 2

• Stop looking in the mirror so much

• You're beautiful! Honestly you just need to think positive and love yourself before others can (: treat yourself (: