Am I very out of shape?

Am I very out of shape?
Am I very out of shape?

• You are very out of shape. it is very ugly to be skinny fat
  • You are little out of shape. it is not very ugly to be skinny fat

What Girls Said 1

• lack of muscles and u look like jelly, go to gym)

• I look slim and fit with clothes on. That's enough for me. Nobody will see me topless.

• no visible muscles
      up to u, though, gym and muscles take a lot of self discipline and hard work in gym, easier to stay like that of course

• I dont need a visible muscle to lift you. My body fat being high does not mean I cannot lift you. You know this is an average male body who is at my weight. I am not as light as you think. Height 172 cm and Weight 65 kilograms. I am not that light. The BMI of 22 is not a low BMI.

What Guys Said 2

• you look normal.

• I say being skinny fat is better than being overweight but nobody agrees with me on this site. I dont think being skinny fat is so bad. Most of people who are at normal weight are skinny fat. Why am I treated here like it is only me who is skinny fat?

• yeah being skinny fat is better than being overweight. i do agree. and dont pay any attention to your haters man, because there will be always haters everywhere. just ignore them.

• You again? Fuckingfuckfuckfuck

• I think I am gonna cancel my account. This site ruined my psychology.