Guys, is my stomach terrible?

When I sit down my stomach chub forms lol but I'm self conscious about it. Is it like terrible? Is my stomach chubby? Guys, is my stomach terrible?

Most Helpful Guy

• What? Just where do you see any chubbiness? It's nowhere on or in your body. You got a great figure.

• Maybe I'm just the only one who sees it. I don't know but thank you so much 💕💕

Most Helpful Girl

• Nahh your not your perfect the way you are and the person that tells you other wise just ignore or shut them up coz there no better or just very jealous of you!
    If you want abs or muscular stomach I can ask my coach (his also my friend) what you can do so you can get abs
    But my advice stay the way you are
    You are perfect 👌🏼

• Thank you so so much 😭💕 you're too kind. I feel bad for making you ask but do you mind asking him? I really want to work on my stomach. Thank you so much ❤️

• what ever is easier for you. You could just type it here or if you want you could message me on my sisters account? The one you replied to before because I'm never on my own account so that would be better

• I'm gonna follow your sister to be in a private message ok but you got to accept me or followe me or give me your number, kik, insta, snapshat

What Guys Said 27

• What are you talking about? I don't see anything

• Jeez! No! It's terrific! Nothing wrong at all. 10/10!! Honest!!

• Omg really? I honestly thought I had a horrible stomach this makes me feel good about myself thank you 💕

• Your stomach looks just fine. You shouldn't worry about it.

• How the hell is that chubby?
    Your stomach is fine. Your self esteem on the other hand is f*cked up...
    Fix your mind, not your eating habits!

• You're insane. Lol. Your stomach is fine.

• You're just fishing for compliments aren't you? Your belly looks smoking hot.

• Looks good to me

• It is actually sexy. Do not worry about it and just keep on being yourself.

• Your stomach looks great, as does the rest of you, and it is normal and not unattractive if a girls stomach chubs when they sit.

• your stomach is fine, its not terrible at all

• Your stomach is fine

• Unfit side yea

• You look prefect! 😍

• No, you look incredibly sexy

• Horrific.

• Nah its not... Its just a little bit that everyone has

• No your perfect because when a girl is to skinny it looks weird

• You're not that chubby, my shape is kinda like that too. You're actually pretty attractive :)

• No, from a scale 1-10, you get a 10.

• lol stfu.

• I think you look great!

• Couldn't really figure out the "chubby" part!

• so good

• No it dont at all it looks really nice to me

• That's completely normal when you sit down. Girl you're perfect! Seriously. Just the way I like it ❤️

• I wanna kiss that tummy now lol

• No, it's perfect and sexy to me

• Your fine, nothing there to worry about

What Girls Said 7

• your stomach is fine. why do you think its not? its flat

• Girl, you look fine, what are you worried about?

• I feel like guys won't find me attractive because I don't have a flat stomach or abs 😞

• @Jennifer94 thank you guys so much you don't know how much that meant to me ❤️

• Hey we are all friends here and women, lets lift each other up instead of judging and competing with each other :)

• I don't understand.. your stomach is flat. Plus who cares what guys think. Do you want a guy who is attracted to you or your body?

• no waist

• No you look slim. You don't have defined muscles, but you are definitely very slim. My stomach looks similar except I have a narrower waist and wider hips.

• sweetheart your fine stop worrying

• Your stomach isn't fat at all and it looks great. Don't worry about it