Guys, do you prefer skinny girls?

As opposed to any other size. Are skinny girls your preference? What is your preference size wise in girls?

Updates:
I was referring to the visual aspect of a girl. Of course being healthy would be the number one choice, but from looks only what do you like more?

0|0
2|18

Most Helpful Guy

• No! Definitely not. It's the curvy bits that make girls great - skinny is dull!

Perfection is curvy and confident - not fat and a mess (sorry, but you know - I'm telling it straight!), but curves in the right places and a bit of tone (i. e. a shape, not a blob).

Physical appearance is far from the be all and end all - personality counts more than boobs. But if we accept that and put it to one side, give me a girl with curves and the confidence to enjoy them over a bean pole with no boobs and spaghetti legs any day. :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Not really. I would like her to have some curves. Some kind of style in her body shape. A thin rectangular shape is not attractive to me. Plus, being skinny is usually not very healthy depending on your definition of "skinny".

0|0
    0|0
    • A girl who is a size 2 or around that, for example. Would you generally be attracted to that type of girl based on the size of her body?

• Show All
    • Something like this? It's smaller than a 2.

36.media.tumblr.com/.../...zxEbbd1so2xqeo1_500.jpg

• That's too skinny for my like.

• healthy. just be healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer skinny. I don't mind if she is filled out, as long as she isn't getting towards chubby.

0|0
    0|0
  • Purely visual? I'd rather have short and skinny, with A cup boobs and a small round butt.

If you take into account her personality, I don't care is she's short or tall, skinny or chubby, A cup or D cup, small butt or big butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. For me if she has a nice body, the face matters less. If she has a nice face, the body matters less.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like them

0|0
    0|0
  • Lets go with healthy and not fat. Is that really too hard to ask?

0|0
    0|0
  • Fit > skinny > fat

0|0
    0|0
  • i like it so that there is no excess fat but also no no bones sticking out everywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny girls arnt really my thing i perfer a fit body

0|0
    0|0
  • My preference is slim to average.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love petite girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I am with a bbw

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer fit girls, so another words a healthy size

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as I can't see what you had for lunch we are good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick, curvy, voluptuous

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think thick girls are gorgeous but girls like zendaya and cara delevinge are pretty too

0|0
    0|0