Guys, What do you think of the size?

Guys, What do you think of the size?

Would you consider these too big or unattractive?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• lol too big? Unattractive? Good Lord woman... that's a great big solid gold back-lit fur lined ocean going HELL NO!! :)

I would say that's bang on perfect size, absolutely 10/10. Clearly not too small, not equally not too large - it's kinda hard to judge shape in a sports bra but from what we can see it looks like you have a great shape too. You should be very confident in your figure - be proud of it and enjoy! :)

1|0
    0|0
    • One other thing! Just seen some guy's said they look saggy - and worse, you agreed! Let's be clear - they do NOT look saggy. The fact that they're not the shape of half a ball and completely immune to gravity doesn't mean they're saggy - it means they're moderately large natural breasts, and they're exactly the shape they should be. Assuming of course they're not in your lap when the bra comes off!!! :)

Just had to call that out! Don't be so hard on yourself, women with larger boobs are generally way too hard on themselves in this regard - you're not saggy, you're natural and perfect. Repeat after me... lol anyway - that's all! :)

• Haha thanks

• Thanks for the MHO, happy I could help! :) keep repeating!!! :D

What Guys Said 29

• Great, they look pretty big.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think those look great. Seem to fit your body in terms of proportion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer small, but I would certainly show you Hhow I can like all boobs. They are definitely not unattractive!. Would love to be seeing more of them! And putting my mouth to work on them. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice. Could go bigger.

1|0
    0|0
  • The look perfect to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Not too big. They look great to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • On the verge of to big for me, but breast size isn't everything, however the seem to suit your frame.

1|0
    0|0
  • it looks just fine, not too big or unattractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • They look nice

1|0
    0|0
    • Are they natural?

• Show All
    • They hurt my back and shoulders and bounce when I walk

• Have you considered a different style of bra?

I know lingerie is expensive but I've heard it's really comfortable and really supports the girls and on the plus side it's super sexy and having it underneath your clothes makes a girl feel sexy

I know girls who wear lingerie to a job interview underneath because even though no one can see it they feel more confident

• Too small. That will never satisfy a woman.

#penisenvy

1|0
    0|0
  • They look lovely to me

1|0
    0|0
    • I dont go for a womans boobs, i go for her personality and eyes, so as long as she has real ones size doesn't matter i will always find her attractive, yours look lovely, totally not unattractive

• not at all, guys will line up for those, trust me.

1|0
    0|0
  • It will do just fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are perfect ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Thise are pretty big lol
    Luckily big boobs small boobs theyre all great

1|0
    0|0
  • They r great. I love big tits x

1|0
    0|0
  • Of the options you listed, neither choice fits your boobs 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • oh nice, i like big boobs <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Good size bit looks saggy

1|0
    0|0
    • Well they're big haha unless you have fake ones, when they're this big they're gonna sag

• Every size has its own beauty lol Never had this size boobs before lol i love to see them without cloth lol

• Perfect 👌👍

1|0
    0|0
  • They are fabulous how they are

1|0
    0|0
  • (borat voice) very niceeee! ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Kinda upper limit for me.. But good

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure they look great outside of that sports bra. And no, they are perfect size.

0|0
    0|0
  • sexy boobs

1|0
    0|0
  • Really hot... There not too big at all 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • You have huge heavy feminine boobs. Sexy

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks

• Is hair in males chest creepy esp if it's a shag carpet?

• No there pretty attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • They are just right and sexy! I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

1|0
    0|0