Guys, Is it easy for you to see ugly side of girl, or do you see more beauty than ugliness?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• i personally usually see the physical beauty in people first. but someones personality has a great influence in what i am attracted to

• Personality have most big influence me... I not like super handsome or super ugly. If middle personality matter most 😘

• the truth is, you are very attractive physically the same way i feel you are have a lot to offer to the right person when he comes along.
      there is a saying i go by and i think in some ways it pertains to you also. here is the saying
      my life is an book for everyone to read , but most people just look at the cover and never take the time to read the first page.
      one day you will find that special someone who will not just read the first page but the whole book.

What Guys Said 6

• I see the ugly side more easily, both physically and emotionally.

• i can see both

• i never see ugly side... I always trust by default, I guess it helps

• i always see the beauty side. Listen, what to women see in men? Men including me are sooo ugly. Whereas most women are beautiful!! Just like you in the pp

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more