Can a guy with dark brown and roundish eyes ever be good looking?

Be honest and try to show me examples and dont give me the "not my type thing" like someone can be good looking or considered so even if he is not your type, give examples accordingly

• Yeah, many like that
  • Nope, sorry
bump

Most Helpful Girl

• not my type

• u didn't even read the question completely then, u superficial dumb chick -_-

• there r some alien version of ths site-go there

• its called sluthate, i go there too

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure he can. Beauty is relative, so I'm sure that there will be girls who will find guys with this kind of eyes attractive.

What Girls Said 3

• Nick Jonas.

• That is exactly my type haha

• wow u have bad taste in men then, those are definitely the worst non deformed eyes to have, best is sean of pry, bluish-green with hooding and for brown its francisco lachowski, again hooded eyes with lower eyelid covering too, normal brown eyes are shit

• Take a look at Enrique iglesias " he has gorgeous dark brown eyes he is sexy af images.latinpost.com/.../enrique-iglesias.jpg

• Oh yeah mines very similar to his but I googled it today, everyone I have been thinking has almond eyes even me, round is when its not that long horizontally and u can see the white. Under the eyes now find a good looking guy with that lol

• I think I know you! You're the one that likes to stare.

• what does that mean?

• lol okay and why are u telling me this

• and he probably has sceral show then (white part showing under eyes). If its really like that and bulging he should get it fixed or it can harm him later in life

What Guys Said 1