How do I look? What my photos tell about my personality?

Please, rate me. I expect honesty yet respect at the same time :)

http://imgur.com/a/qLJ87

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• There's fear in your eyes. :) Be aware of that and avoid it. Project what you want to project. You're a great looking woman. I was reminded a bit of the Afghan girl from National Geographic.

What Guys Said 11

• i would say your a 7-8/10 as for personality i would say your very intelligent but in your job under valued. i would see you as someone who is just as someone who is more comfortable at home than going to the clubs or bars.
    the first pictures are of your every day life but the last one seems more like a staged photo because of the shoes you are wearing. with that said your into fashion

• Thanks for the honest answer.

• you look pretty attractive and beautiful, you have nice eyes and lips. your nose is kinda cute too. i think you have a mature type of personality.

• You look nice

• i liked the last one
    anyway ur pics made me feel like u r nice person
    and u smell good , u travel a lot
    and u like to go out
    it says a lot tbh but i just woke up

• Pretty eyes.. Nice body. You look like someone who is fun to be around that takes care of her body.

• Thanks for your answer!

• I think you look beautiful but you really need to manager those bags under your eyes because it takes away from your beauty

• You remind me of a airline stewardess that I hit on, on my last flight. What ethnicity are you, if you don't mind me asking? (I would guess syria, armenia or turkish)

• Hahaha, because of the blue suit, right? Good guess, really, I am Armenian. Would never wish to be Turkish.

• Yes, the one with you hair behind you, and your elbow in a white cabinet looking thing.
      I sort of hinted that you are attractive, since I put that I hit on a woman that looked like you. But yes, you are pretty, especially your eyes and lips.

• That pic was taken in the library :) Thanks!

• Looks like a solid 6 or 7. And there's no way you can "infer" personality from a picture, that's just asking for too much

• Some people guessed really right things about personality. Anyway, thanks for the honest answer!

• jewish

• Really pretty , sexy legs and hot green eyes.

• Thanks a lot for your answer!

• You look nice to me and serious but with friendly side and you look Turkish to me also

• Thanks for your answer. I'm Armenian, would never wish to be a Turk :)

What Girls Said 3