Skinny vs. Thick (Curvy)?

With all my respect, I know the media has constantly put women bigger than a size 2 in hell, constantly telling them they aren't pretty. But, nowadays thin women are getting beat in the face (figuratively) with all these songs about butts, and being thick. Well I'm really small. I'm Asian, and I know the Asian ideal body shape isn't thick, but I'm Asian American, and in America that's all it's about. Can someone tell me is skinny out and curvy in? or vice versa?

Most Helpful Guy

• There isn't a right answer to this question, it's all personal opinion. I see most guys say thick and curvy until a thick and curvy girl comes at them and they turn and run.

When women say thick and curvy they mean thick and curvy all over, when men say it, they mean big boobs and a big ass. Personally I like both. Size isn't as big of a thing to me as it is most people, I'm divorced now, but my wife was 300+ when i married her, my current girlfriend is lucky if she weighs 140.

If you're petite and Asian American, there are plenty of men out there that are in to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• i like skinny, I like being skinny and when i see im getting fat i stop eating fats and i work out more
    and i think peoples being more harsh on us skinny girls saying that we should be healthy and eat more! but i think only fat people say that.
    you can be skinny and curvy at the same time

What Guys Said 9

• Curvy means like skinny chick with big boobs, Now fat chicks think it means their McDonald rolls so that's where confusion kicks in baha

• If you're skinny you're in a great place right now, because the new thing is being slim thick. Just look at the Kardashian family and the fame they're picking up for themselves. Being skinny, you can easily start to hit the gym, do exercises like squats and lunges to make your butt and thighs thicker. You have an advantage over bigger people as your other stuff like waistline, arms, calves, are already slim so you don't have to go through as much dieting.

• i always prefer thick and chubby body

• Thats not how it works k? Some guys will always love skinny and some guys always curvy...

• As you are Asian you should be thin.

• everything is ok if u r in proportion

• Curvy is sexy.

• Thick and curvy, without a doubt

• Real men like meat on the bones

• Curvy in the hourglass-kind-of-way has always been pretty in.
    Skinny definitely tops thick still. Regardless of what your local media might be saying.

Naturally some people have different opinions but hey, overall you're on the winning side. Depending on your age you might have to endure the boy phase of "oohh boobies!".

What Girls Said 1

• skinny