On what basis is someone classified as being ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• I take it from personality... I dont believe anybody is ugly as there is always a form of beauty in everyone. You may have a person covered in acne who have beautiful eyes or a nice nose or perfect lips. Perhaps when they smile it is infetious. To me these are things of beauty and therefor nobody is ugly. You would have to look like Jabba The Hutt to really struggle to change that!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's highly subjective. No one is universally ugly, or even universally attractive for that matter.

What Girls Said 3

• nobody's ugly on the outside

• There is no definite criteria, it's subjective...

• I think it is based on what concept each individual has on beauty, every person is different and he/she will find someone ugly or not according to his/her standards or tastes

What Guys Said 5

• Disproportionate features, an untoned body, bad hygiene/care for appearance, bad sense of style, and bad bone structure. Don't buy the "It's subjective" or "Everyone is beautiful in their own way" crap. I guarantee the people saying that would not date some unkempt, round-faced blob who doesn't wash his face.

• A person might be ugly to some people, but might look very attractive to other people. Technically it's a matter of perspective.

• Good question.. I think when they're mean, disrespectful and rude

• Usually deformity.

• when they talk shit