Ladies this one's for you :P What do you think about this guy?

I've asked a bunch of questions about kpop girls so I thought I'll do one for the ladies too ;).
This guy T. O. P is considered the best looking guy in korea by many people, of course some have other opinions. I like him because he has this Idgaf attitude and he doesn't look like a girl like some other male korean celebrities :P. This is mostly for girls who don't already know him but of course fangirling is allowed too :P
Ladies this one's for you :P What do you think about this guy ?

Here you can see his "passion" for dance. This makes me laugh, in other kpop groups the choreography is very important but as you can see, 0 fucks given.

Here's 2 solo songs by him

Most Helpful Girl

• bro anyone who can't appreciate t. o. p is not worth it

• I'm fine with people having different preferences, I did a question series with the Kpop Girls I liked the most at the time and some people didn't like them at all but it's all good np. :P I'm sure there's women out there I don't like and someother guy would be like WTF!! But I like your attitude haha very committed :)

• even though he's not exactly kpop anymore, I love luhan so much
      brooo post a pic of yourself, I wonder what you look like now

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1930938-what-do-you-think-laaaaadieeees
      Here are some pictures but they're a few years old :P

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• "Fangirling is allowed" LMFAO

T. O. P is pretty cool. His pretty awesome in Big Bang, although he ain't to bad solo either..

• T. O. P, we're talking about T. O. P here of course he deserves that image but he is also an increadibly cute dork not only manly and talented gahahah X'D ... i mean... this guy has the ability to make girls faint just by folding his sleeves

• He doesn't look bad. :)

• he's cool, im not a huge bigbang fan but if i was i'd like him the best

• he's good looking

• No... just... not my cup of anything. Wayyy too pretty and boyish. I need a rugged manly man.

• Not attractive in my opinion

• He's pretty cute. Just not into Asian guys

• he looks ugly and also gay

• Not so much. Feminine look for me. Maybe I like that look when I 11 yr old girl :)

• I mean he looks cute in some of the pics, but not really my cup of tea, I'm not really attracted to Asian guys

• Well he sure is photogenic, but me personally i go for a different look in guys, but he's ok.

What Guys Said 1