Am I still fecking fat?

Am i still fecking fat?
im 5ft7 and I've lost like 30 lbs now. ugh or do i need to keep vomiting cuz it hurts like a bitch?

Most Helpful Guy

• your body looks very hot to be honest. you look fine as hell

What Guys Said 11

• STOP YOUR BULIMIC WAYS!

Diet and exercise is better for your body. Love yourself and you'll be fine.

• lmao, you don't realise the damage vomiting does.. Have fun wearing a bag on your belly to carry your poop.

• You're not fat, overweight yes. And please do not go the vomit route. If and when you start eating normally your body will start piling back weight again. Focus on balanced diet and excercise instead. There is a lot of help trust me.

• why do i look overweight?

• Guess overweight is wrong word, I wouldn't call you overweight per se. But you need to shed few pounds around the stomach area, not long to go, and exercise a bit to get toned up. But please don't throw up and shit.

Trust me you are looking decent still, and I am not saying it just to make you feel better. Just a little to go.

• No, looks like a normal weight to me.

• Stop vomiting just diet & excercise

• Yea you are and that's not lot of toning for someone who lost 30 lbs

• i was fatter lol

• why do you think i look fat?

• Yep.

• no you're not fat and don't vomit because you think you're fat. 30 lbs is a lot of weight you lost.

• stop your vomiting, you are great. besides there are other ways of doing it instead of vomiting.

• You do not look fat at all.

• Yiu ain't fat.

What Girls Said 8

• Are you fit? No. Are you obese? No.

You look average. Which is completely acceptable.

Try changing your diet/exercise. Eat smaller, healthy meals more frequently. I eat 6x a day. Not that I'm "fitness goals" or anything as I'm also working on my figure.

You'll never reach your fitness goals through starvation or vomiting.

• First of all, you aren't fat. Tbh you look pretty hot ( no homo) if you don't feel confident you can always work to get toned or to become leaner. Don't work on trying to get skinny though bc u look good at your weight.

• You look fine. DONT VOMIT TO LOSE WEIGHT EVER!!!
    Just eat healthy foods and portions and excercise.

• That's the dumbest statement I've heard all day and on a side note most bulimics are actually eternally overweight becwuse it doesn't work for weight loss.
    And yes you still look overweight, not fat but overweight.

• well i guess ill just stop eating then

• yeah typical thing any of those pro-ana wannabes would say..

• thanks

• Nope.

• You look fit and healthy :)

• No, you look great.

• You look fairly normal now. You could work on toning your stomach now.