What are you opinions on my body?

What are you opinions on my body?
I just wanted different opinions on my body, I was never insecure but lately on social media and stuff everyone's talking about how guys prefer woman with curves and stuff, I am 18 so maybe my body will keep growing but yeah. Also please don't call me anorexic, I eat like a grown ass man if not more, I don't really workout besides jogging every once in a while. So yeah thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• Good lord! Looking GOOD! Careful with that eating like crazy and never working out. You can do that and look like you do now, but it won't last over the next couple of years. So start at least working out regularly. Looks like you have the clothes for it from that pic! ;-)

• Thanks for most helpful! How goes the working out?

Most Helpful Girl

• 10/10 to me

What Guys Said 43

• any guy who would rather have a woman built like kim kardashian than like you needs their head checked, because they have something seriously wrong with them.

• There's nothing to be insecure about, forget about what people say on social media, your body is awesome.

• You have one heck of a body! Stunning! Perfect shape. Slim waist. Lovely boobs. I guess you have a nice butt to match! 10/10.

• chillin d00d.

fuck social media back comments

• Id say you are what most women want to be. You have decent sized tits, not big and not small. You have a toned tummy yet still have curves and hips. You have a body that makes women jealous, enjoy it. I personally like a little thicker legs, thigh gap is not for me. However even with that id still rate your body an easy 9/10

• Really attractive body type to me

• Very hot stomach.

• You look perfect to me, especially love your abdomen, i like that toned sports player look on stomachs, looks dont really matter to me, but there ones i like, dont worry though you look incredible

• Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

• I think you're body is great and I have a feeling you already know that :)

• Looks amazing

• Nice n toned

• Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor.

• your body looks pretty good and fit

• You definitely look fit for all the more you excercise, and you look no where near anorexic so if any guy still says that their just being a jerk. Your body looks fantastic!

• Well that's way better than being fat lol

• Looks good

• Looks good, don't worry.

• Fuck the curves!! You've got a body you can bounce a baby off of

• Fucking awesome.

• Looks fine to me, d00d.

• Its really hot

• You're in good shape.

• You have a great body... yummmy...

• Fuck me. I am thirsty. I do mean it. I would steal you.

• u look ok.

• Your body is amazing! Honestly, pretty hot!

• you have a great body. great boobs and looks like you could maybe have an awesome pussy as well.

• Nice figure ^^

• Oh my 😉😉😉😉

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 10

• #FlatStomachGoals πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

• You know you look good, now stop it! ;)

• You are a little on the skinny side, but your body looks good!

• It's awesome! You look great.

• thigh gap

• you look hot! Wish my body looked that good. You don't want curves, they're not that great...

• You look like one of those fitness guru's on Instagram tbh

• it's great

• YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! You must be doing some other type of training, otherwise you should feel lucky;)

• I think you know the answer to this question. I wouldn't call you anorexic at all. Far from it you look fine and its not like you're not curvy you have a bit of shape