Why am I single and can't get laid regularly?

I've gone down town and had hot girls tell me they thought I was hot, so I know I'm not the ugliest guy in the world.

Recently, I've had people ask me why I'm single. They said they can't figure it out: They say that I'm smart and they know some really stupid guys that are surrounded by women.

And if you know about one event in my life, that's not it because there are people that can and have overlooked that.

Any guesses?

Most Helpful Girl

• Try online dating. Maybe you're not trying hard enough

Most Helpful Guy

• You haven't met the right one yet since you have experience, it's confidence and a good rap gets most women's attention

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe because you're a sex offender who stalked a woman for years. The fucking insanity just rolls right off you in waves and women are smart enough to stay away.

• I'm not a sex offender and I was on drugs. Pretty easily explainable...

I don't appear insane in the present... I appear normal...

• No you haven't.

How could this be?

• Tell me how you've talked to my mother...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 4

• Dude its your motivation. You only want a girlfriend for sex and girls can sense that. You may pretend that you're the world's nicest guy but there's only one thing you're after.

If you want sex you have to be upfront about it. Go to a bar, find a drunk girl, start grinding with her, ask her to go outside with you, and you are done.

• Because you won't commit.

• That could be it...

But why would I want to?

You only live once...

• It makes me wonder if people even care about your behavior in the past. No one seems too concerned. You've even a marriage proposal. You're fine.

• Well look at the people on this site...

It might be all in my head, but it always deters me from approaching...

As if my serious social deficiencies (possibly even autism or Asperger's), my extremely introverted nature, my shyness (although I'm kind of a psycho in private), and my hate for myself and complete lack of confidence didn't make it difficult enough...

I can hardly look a girl in the eye and when I do, I think they think I'm weird...

• bro um i can't answer this cuz im not gheyyy okeey m8

• Take out porn from your life