Girls, Is this a decent photo I can use?

I'm kind of one of those people not on social media or anything. I feel weird taking selfies or pictures of my food. Would be nice to have a woman's opinion.Girls, Is this a decent photo I can use?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you Asian? If you are that makes your beard like 10x more respectable LOL most Asian men barely have facial hair
    Anyway your pic isn't the best. Your left hand in the side looks like you just finished fixing your hair and didn't bother putting it down. I suggest if you want a decent pic have someone take it for you. I personally don't like using selfies as profile pics.

• Thanks bud. Yes I am. Flying the flag for the Phillipines in NY.

• Well to me it does. I don't mean to nitpick sorry. Just being honest and trying to help. Non-selfie profile pics are better in my opinion so maybe get one in the city since you said you're in NY

• Ah okay. Probably heading in today. I can get one while I'm around Union Square.

What Girls Said 5

• You're going to hate me for this, but i think few people are attracted to hobo beards. Otherwise, you're fairly good looking.

• where do u come from?

• Hi there. I'm mostly Filipino & living in NY = )

• I think you look like a Japanese Samurai, or You caould be from Kyrgystan, you look exotic, which is positive :))... i suggest you to leave the beard, but trim it short, just cause many girls think this very long beard makes you unkissable, because it might be rough, or gets easily dirty...

• Now that's relatable. Thanks babe. I have been mulling shearing it down a little. by the way, where in the world are you?

• 😍😍😍😍 ooo I love it!

• Ahhhhh shave your facial hair lol

• You should shave