Vacation For 17 and 20 year old sisters: Where should we go?

My sister and I are looking to go for a short vacay somewhere, we had thought about disneyland but we weren't feeling it, and our parents offered Vegas but neither of us are twenty one. It will just be the two of us? and It would be good if there were hot young guys there too haha any ideas?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to a beach town, try San Diego. Always something going on their. Maybe San Francisco if you have the enough money.
    You're on the right track though. Disney Land is ridiculous lately with the crowds. Even more crowded once the semester ends. I mean you can technically drink in Vegas if you bring your own booze. Just cruise the strip and drink what you brought. Don't do that though... alot' of creeps on the strip.

• also any advice on how to get w a guy on vacation when u r these ages

• hA! not at that age. It's a tough age gap. Look, you two can go downtown and hang out. Hang out at beaches on the weekend. I don't think you girls will have a problem meeting people. Just check out the events calendar for the city. You really don't want to visit during Comic Con.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not from North America but have you considered Europe? Somewhere in Spain or Croatia would be fun for you both.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• San Diego is a great place.

• Miami (south beach) or key west, bora bora, hawaii, something tropical/exotic there's bound to be rich guys there not just hot lol good luck

• How about you two just hope in the car and see where the road takes you?

• chicago

• It helps to know where you live and a budget

• Go to Canada's Wonderland just north of Toronto, you will get 25% more Canadian dollars to spend then you US spending money and you'll have a great time.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• Niagara falls, Toronto! Lots to see and do!