Guys, How does my figure look?

I have been dieting and working out a lot and wondered how much more work I need to do?Guys, How does my figure look?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks fine to me

• Thanks!

• You were the first to respond, and had a nice compliment to send my way but did so in a nice and respectful way :-) Just about everyone's opinion on here though is much appreciated!

• Hahah 😂
      That's sweet of you
      Thanks for MHO 😊

What Guys Said 14

• Looking good

• Chubby ish lol

• Well, I'm gonna like because you are giving me your honest opinion that I need to drop more weight

• I can't really tell from just those pics OP but you do look chubbyish in first one

• Ok thanks for weighing in

• Haawwt!

• looks pretty good to me, keep up the good work, your looking fantastic

• beautiful

• If i saw you at the gym with those tights on, i'd probably be like damm cougar. Keep it up and hopefully we meet the gym one day lol.

• Lol they're yoga pants, but thanks :-)

• you look god. could loose a few more kg's but you look fine.

• Thanks, I'm a little confused now between your comment and another - he said I was too "flat", you're saying I'm too fat... So it's like, do I still need to lose more weight, or not? Lol. Guess I should chalk it up to different tastes? I personally do want to lose a bit more but build some muscle up a bit more too.

• any ways if that is your butt, then you have a very sexy butt. the blue is a shirt I reckon then? I had the picture upside down.

• Yes, and thank you. You've got it right now. I probably should've rotated the pic before posting. Oh well!

• By what I can tell you look wonderful

• Looks good from over here.

• You look great. I think loosing 2-3 kg's more will look much more attractive.

• would not fck

• Oh, so I am on the "Turk-Ergecki would not ****" end of the diet and weight loss continuum? That really clears up the question I asked about how much further I have to go in my weight loss / fitness journey... Thanks for the clear answer :-)

• Look, I personally feel I need to lose a little more weight, but "terrible"? Please, that's clearly an exaggeration. Judging from your answers you've given others on here as well, you seem to get a kick out of needlessly insulting others. Whatever your damage is, I urge you to get some help with it.

• Go away? You're on MY question! Your opinions aren't wanted or welcome anymore anyway.

• Sexy. I like your thighs and knees.

• Thanks. I've been working my legs hard in the gym :-)

• That's hard to do through the screen lol

• Lol if I was around you you would have allowed me to?

• Lookin good 👍🏻

• whats the 2n pic of lolol?

• The back side. Thought it made since to include both views to get an accurate opinion. It's facing sideways

• Oh, okay lol

• flaunt, be sexy, get the 19 year old