Guys, What do you think of my face (attractiveness)?

I'd like opinions on the appearance of my face. I'm not really looking for a rating per se (like 6/10 etc). More just feedback on it and like, "yeah you're pretty", or "you're okay", etc. Also I would appreciate no negative comments about things I can't help (like big nose or something), since I can't do anything about them it's not constructive. But you can say something like "Youre just okay" or "There are some things about your face that could be better", Guys, What do you think of my face (attractiveness)?

something like that. But if it's something I can help, like my hairstyle or makeup or something I welcome specific negative comments (since I can do something about that). Thanks!

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Your actually beautiful. One of the things I noticed right off the back was your pretty eyes and blonde hair. That right there is eye catching. You look like you're a natural so stick to that. A little make up is ok but you don't need much at all to look beautiful. A woman with natural beauty is the most attractive thing, period.

• Wow, thank you. I was feeling a little insecure about some things with my appearance but your and other's nice comments really make me feel more confident about myself.

• You gave a very detailed answer, and also included the importance of personality and confidence. Thanks!

• Absolutely! Peronality is important. Without a good personality you have nothing but good looks that can do nothing for the soul like your personality and sence of humor can. Looks are icing on the cake but I will not lie looks are important too. I believe there has to be a level of physical attraction.

What Guys Said 17

• Yeah you're pretty and you look like some guys would turn heads if you walked through the grocery store in summer clothes.

Is that specific enough?

• Lol that's pretty specific :-) Thank you, very nice compliment

• Yiu are beautiful

• your face looks very pretty and cute

• You have a beautiful face

• Thanks! That's a really nice compliment!

• You look intelligent and have a pretty smile. You have the door next door look. An honest quality about you... I might trust you to hold my wallet... lol

• Thanks. I would be someone who would hold your wallet and be trustworthy about it :-)

• Lol it's funny you should say that
    But for the most part you're quite pretty and I love your eyes

• Wow. Very pretty. You have an awesome smile. And I love your eyes.

• if you will be my one night lady and say that you are 40+years old we can but some fantasys into practice ya feel me

• You are beautiful, your eyes and smile are very cute.

• Eyes and smile😊

• you look great

• You are very pretty

• Thank you, that's very nice

• sweet and cute face!

• not my type , sorry

• No worries, thanks for your opinion

• no check again.

• I'll send you an inbox...

• You're beautiful any guy, or girl if that's your thing, should be thankful if you chose them

• Thanks. I hope you are right!

• Eyes and hairs perfect

• Prety obviously.