How do I look? am I beautiful?

sorry for the camera quality

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• you look ok. where some makeup and see if that makes you look good. And get yoru hair done girl. you have some easy fix here. some makeup and a hairstyle would improve you a lot

• lmfao my hair was done on each one of those pictures and the flipgram. Im natural that's how it looks sometimes and also i can't wear makeup because i have very sensitive skin and also i choose to be different from those at school but thanks for the advice

• thats good your embracing your natural beauty

• thanks :P :D

What Guys Said 8

• Looking good :o

• Definitely look older than 14, I'd say a 6 so above average which is good.

• you look good

• Beautiful

• You're ok

• eh, sorry 4/10. Not really my type...

• looking ugly as my asshole

• thanks that might be why you're not so cute yourself so when you look in the mirror think about your butt hole and then think a cows butt hole put those together an there you are and you're also a punk because you think you are making me feel bad but actually you are making yourself look stupid because it's just an opinion and you online anyway so ima let that slide cuz you probably couldn't say it in my face cuz i'd probably kill yo but yeah enjoy you rather f'd up life and i'll enjoy my happy one thanks and if you have another problem you can kiss my middle finger and go suck a dick thanks and goodbye

• don't confuse me with your mother baby

• @Turk-Erkegi this is from lilmama229 because you got scared of a 14 year old girl and had to block her lol

"My mom has been in her grave for 11 years So here's some great advice " KNOW someone BEFORE you DISRESPECT their FAMILY because that can lead to BIG freaking CONSEQUENCES B***H"

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• ur alright, try a better camera quality and get contacts