Who's your favorite guy ladies :P?

Since the question about T. O. P was decently well received I thought I'd do all of BIGBANG :P
Don't ask me why I do this shit I don't know either :P

1. G-Dragon

Who's your favorite guy ladies :P ?

2. T. O. P

3. Taeyang

4. Seungri

5. Daesung

• 1. GD
  • 2. T. O. P
  • 3. Taeyang
  • 4. Seungri
  • 5. Daesung

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted for the first one but actually all of them

• Lol , are you a fan? Or do you wanna be one now? :)

• Haha no I've never seen these guys before but i find them very attractive somehow

• I can send you some of their songs if you want :) I should have put some videos in the question but I messed up :P

What Girls Said 9

• I guess No.4., but I'm not into metrosexuals.

• Taeyang is my bias but i find them all attractive i dunno who to chose lol TOP is really perf tho but GD too and Daesung i really like Daesung to me less attractive is Seungri i dunno why but i love them all tho ♥

• Between #2 and #4 look the most attractive.

• i dont like any of them

• TOP's second pic. The rest look rather feminine.

• tbh i dont really like any

• sheldon cooper a. k. a. Jim Parsons, Andrew Lincoln, and Steven Yeun.

• None don't like guys with makeup and wigs

• umm black guys

What Guys Said 1

• sidharth malhotra AMOGS them all

• Don't know who that is and I don't really care. The last time I saw something from India and thought wow that was cool was... never (not that I've looked a lot). I just did this question for fun because I did a bunch about girls before. Are you sure you're 21? Your comment makes it seem like you're 16 max.

• these particular Asians are fucked up with their narrow set eyes and horse faces and compared to these ones yes

• Wow maybe you're actually 14 or 12 I don't know. Racist 12 year old alert ! I don't even get why you came here to post this, are you a girl? Are you gay? I don't have a problem with that but I wrote in the question it's for girls so the fact that you clicked on it to write a obnoxious comment is really weird. And even if this indian guy was amazing I don't see how that makes you any less of a pathetic racist douchebag.