Swipe left or swipe right?

Yes this is me. Yes this is my tinder pic.

Swipe left or swipe right?

1|2
11|29

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You're pretty but this comes off more as hiding something rather than mysterious.

1|0
    0|0
    • I am hiding something, I just don't want to show my whole face to randoms on the net, but just enough to get them interested... does it work?

• I'd say most men would swipe right. So yeah

What Guys Said 28

• Well, pretty eyes and I see manicured eyebrows which indicates ur feminine which is great
    But then it's like ok wtf. the pic, like why tf are u trying to think outside the box n shit? The hell op? Probably over complicated. Who wants to date a fuggin rubriks cube lmao
    I don't know what to do, this is truly a struggle I'm facing here answering this question what is a guy to do?

0|0
    0|0
    • No offence, just an observation, but you write like a 14 year old girl...

• Haha ok way to get offended. What are you going to follow me around like the rest of my pink anon haters now too?

• We would love to see more!

0|0
    0|0
  • Swipe left. Why cover face?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never used tinder but from what I've noticed guys don't see a girl long enough before they swipe. They just accept every girl without even looking at them.

0|0
    0|0
  • right or left? how about the middle getting to know you better.
    as for the picture what i see in your eyes would draw me in to wanting to get know you.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's hiding something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right just to find out more 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • that's exactly what I was hoping for :)

• I don't use tinder. I find it a complete waste of my time. So I have no Idea what happened when I swipe left or right. But I do like your pic if that's what you want to know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date ninjas. My heart is too weak.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know which one the good side is, but the 'Yes' side because you have beautiful eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • You have beautiful eyes but if that's your only picture I'd swipe left. I can't even see what the rest of your face looks like

0|0
    0|0
  • Not enough info. Swipe up :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Can be a guy for god's sakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Left, wtfff

0|0
    0|0
  • Right swipe because your eyes and pail skin and your hood with mouth cover is audorableand your a 7 and I don't know you so that means that's without a personality

0|0
    0|0
  • You look warm and you have pretty eyes!! Swipe right because of your eyes and want to know more

0|0
    0|0
  • All I know is I like your eyes, not much else to go off of though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely Gorgeous. Sweep right (after a minute or two of looking into those eyes).

0|0
    0|0
  • Left because I can't see the whole face

0|0
    0|0
    • but you are not intrigued enough to give it a try? that's what I'm going for

• I like to be more certain haha.

• Ur seem cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Right

0|0
    0|0
  • Which model is this?

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont use tinder so i wouldn't know what to choose to talk to u :D

0|0
    0|0
  • right, but I would expect it to be a fake account.

0|0
    0|0
  • very sweet :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely right because it leaves me curious and probably want to ask what you're trying to hide or doing in that picture

0|0
    0|0
  • left lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful eyes so right.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• You have absolutely gorgeous eyes but you should probably show more of your face. I am totally straight by the way just saying i can tell you are beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks the thing is, I want to entice guys, but not show my whole face to random strangers... :p

• That is a really cool and unique way of going about it. I didn't even think about it like that. Love the idea and it's a great picture!

• Right. Your eyes are amazing btw!

0|0
    0|0
  • But.. it's just eyes 👀
    So I'd go to your profile first to check for whole-face pictures :P

0|0
    0|0
  • You've got pretty eyes!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know i don't use tinder but i'd want to find out more even if im straight lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty but you don't see enough of yourself... You should have a pic that shows your whole face

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't like putting pics of me on the net actually, call me old fashioned lol... just enough to entice someone...

• Then why would they swipe right? Lol the point of the site is to see if your attracted to someone based off of the pictures...

• I like the pic, but I do not know what you mean with swipping left or right.

0|0
    0|0
  • its a great pic...

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg yes you're gorgeous

1|0
    0|0
  • Not nearly enough to tell...

1|0
    0|0