Whats wrong with MGTOW?

I just looked into MGTOW, maybe i didn't understand it completely but it seems like something very positive and common knowledge tbh. I mean, maybe i am wrong, but all it seems to say is women dont control your life and you shouldn't care too much about what people think.

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't see anything wrong with the concept either: be an individual, do what makes you happy, don't let others control you, etc. it's basically what everyone gets told to do, just directed at men, but the things some of them say, believe, and want are extreme. There's some real hatred towards women in that movement.

• yeah they take it too far, its the male version of feminazis. Ignorance cannot become hatred

• You can do good things for women without demonizing men, and you can do good things for men without demonizing women. I think it's just they're the only ones with the energy to start these movements and keep them going lol. Hate and anger are unfortunately good motivators.

• exactly, so true

Most Helpful Guy

• It's obviously just an excuse to give up.

• depending on how u perceive it, hell i used to be MGTOW by my definition till 4 years back and had a great life

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• In theory it is fine.
    Extremists ruin everything.

• It's just femtards who got a problem with it