Girls, OK, Last time I asked for a critique I posted a horrible picture with my hair buzzed and dyed bleach blond! How do I look here?

I change hair style and facial hair "style" often.. Here's a picture with my hair a bit on the longer side, how do I look? Picture is probably too close up, do I need to post one smiling? I'll ask about my body separate. Always wanted to know what the girls thought, too shy to ask. ;)

P. S. Is a picture of a "bare butt" allowed here? Thanks for liking my question and volunteering your take.. :)Girls, OK, Last time I asked for a critique I posted a horrible picture with my hair buzzed and dyed bleach blond!  How do I look here?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• i THINK You are an attractive older man, i would have dated you for sure if i was in my thirties :D, goodluck sir

• why are the other girls so hard on you? i do find you attractive, and i am also attractive not that i find any many attractive, cheer up, have a nice day :))

• you rock.. thanks! P. S. they don't bother me, although I did think it was kind of "bizarre" to react like that.. as if we know each other or something. whatever, thanks for your positive energy. ;)

What Girls Said 4

• Don't post a picture of your ass. It's gross, no one wants to see it, and its a good way to get banned.

• I didn't say I was going to post a picture of my ass. Since you mentioned it, my ass isn't gross, but that's besides the point. That's an interesting position that no one wants to see it though, why have all these members when we have BellePepper? lol

• Do you PROMISE?

• @XNicholeMariex3 :)

• I'm reading the comments here. Hilarious.

Don't worry you got that Pierce Brosnan & Tom Cruise had a baby together- look. Stop working on your looks, and start working on your game. I'm making a BIG presumption here, that you're a tad concerned about your success with women. Watch Dan Bacon's videos, he's got some awesome stuff. He oughta pay me for promoting his stuff, but as a girl, I agree with a lot of stuff he says except i wanna save myself for marriage, but still.

• Really I'm not.. I was honestly wondering what the site members thought.. I appreciate your post though.. thanks Talias288!

• Lol yeah it was a wrong presumption. Well looks like you've got it together. Go get em tiger! ;)

• You look like a creepier version of Will Arnett. Not a compliment. No one wants to see your ass.

• 6/10, slightly above average