Do I look fat / unattractive? Opinions?

I haven't worn a bathing suit in a few years just because I'm scared I look fat. Opinions? Do I look fat / unattractive ? Opinions ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looking hnng rachel. I need to run some statistical analysis on your new selfie facial aesthetics. First I'll measure the width of your maxilla to your nasal concha ratio. Then I'll measure the depth from your frontal lobe to optical canal. Only then I'll proceed and move onto your glabella to tear trough density. Then I'll finish up by calculating your skin volume and measure the pixel elasticity. Your selfie is angled in an anterolateral position so I can develop some more variables just from that alone. So I'll get to work and report back in soon.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that you look fine but if you got a bottom that was more flattering to your shape you'd feel better. Maybe look out for something with a higher waist or a skirt?

What Guys Said 25

• I expect that you will get a lot of guys and girls for that matter that say your over weight or some will be more cruel than that. But in my reality you are thinner than my preferred build on a woman. I developed an unmistakable attraction to bigger built girls in Jr high and I never strayed from it. Now at 50 years old I have been married to an incrediblely awesome Lady who is over weigh. We have been together for just under 20 years and married for 18 . So not all guys will find you or your build desirable , but I am not the last of my kind either.

• You need to work on two things. One is cutting down your weight a little. The other is cleaning your mirror. lol. Neither one of them would cause me to trun away from you! Looking sexy.

• You look average body wise.

• You could use a good amount of work. But even so, I've seen way fatter wear a bikini so you'd be fine

• Hey what's going on here. Why do your boobs look plump and visible in your display but not in this picture?

Anyways, you can try to work on your stomach and legs if you want to. You're chubby but not unattractive.

• You're fine

• A bit fat but I love it.

• naah, you look fine.

• You can always tone OP

• You look good tbh 😍

• I think you look great although the bikini is a little tight but hey I'm not judging you I myself am a little fat for my age

• eh. I would say average.

• Slightly chubby around the stomach

• You are gorgeous, sexy and hotter than hell. Just keep on being yourself and enjoy the beach.

• u look ok.

• would not look twice

• Eh, a bit of a muffin top, but I would still smash... hehe ;)

• Show us your butthole

• Yeah you look fat

• You're alright, but you could lose a few pounds to reach your potential

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

1 private opinion(s)