Do I really have a big nose? Pic?

Many people on here say I resemble a man...
Do I really have a big nose ? Pic ?

Do I look like a man?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Your nose is a fine enough size. It could be *a bit* smaller, in my personal view--looking for "ideal". But it is not large by any means. And no. You have mostly feminine features. You look really similar to a lot of Hispanic chicks, actually--nothing abnormally masculine. I've seen a lot of chicks who look quite similar to you. I might see a tinge of masculinity, but everyone is a mix of feminine and masculine characteristics. We all have some of each, so it's natural that you would see *some* in most people. Besides, if you have higher levels of testosterone, that just means you're a badass.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well forget those people. I've been called ugly but idgaf! I have a guy who loves me so why should they matter?

Stop focusing on those negative people who call you ugly. All of these people are saying you're beautiful, and they are right! You are! :)

What Guys Said 21

• I've said it once, and i'll say it again, "yeah you look like a man" >_<

• Your nose looks perfectly normal. You don't look like a man at all and if you did, I'd be gay. You're an easy 9 😉 Verrrry pretty.

• On the contrary. You look very feminine and very beautiful. Your eyes are so dark and mysterious!

• Girl you are pretty just go out there and work it lol. You dont look like any man I know.

• I would say that your nose is normal for a female of your race.

• Yeah but cute like Pinocchio

• Who's that dude?

• No, you don't have a big nose and I'm not gonna pic it

• You are beautiful in your own way and (not trying to be offenceful) but it's more of your jaw line that make me think they say that but your nose I ok

• You absolutely do not look like a man... Very pretty though.

• No it's not bif

• Ur nose is a tiny bit big but no u look like a very pretty girl

• sexy nose

• nope... nose checks out normal.

• no u look really good , i would give u 8 of 10 maybe 10 if i was horny

• yes the only thing you got is your eyes

• No, you look like a woman... and a hot one too...

• What? Look like a man !! NO at all. You are pretty.

• Don't look like a man but it is a large nose. You're not ugly though

• Noo nah

• It's not the nose that's big. It's your lips

What Girls Said 17

• Of course you don't look like a man. And anyone who thinks your nose is big hasn't seen a big nose.

• I think you're beautiful. You have strong features in a very vexing way. Your nose is fine and it totally suits you,.. Sounds like these people are jealous. by the way that color green looks beautiful on you. =)

• You have strong features, but that doesn't make you look at all like a man to me, even if I try covering up all of your hair and just looking at your face. Your face looks more soft/rounded than most of the men I know. Your nose is fine 😊

• Lady, you do you. You look great. And if you were a man, you look like a damn good woman.

• Dont listen to the haters. You dont look like a man I think some people are jealous!
    you're very pretty 👍🏻

• Sweetie, your nose is not big at all. You have a soft and exotic face, beautiful...

• Your nose is totally washed out in that pic OP

• You kind of look like my ex co worker, she had the same masculine features as you. Try not to look so mad. But your nose looks fine to me.

• You definitely do not look like a man.

• You are fucking gorgeous. Stop worrying about your damn nose.

• You look like selena Gomez

• You surely don't look like a man and your nose is OK.

• No your nose suites you perfectly, I like it on you

• The people who told you that you look like a man are probably jealous of you...

• Smile better you're pretty.

• No, you are very pretty. They're just jealous.

• Yes.

• So I resemble a man?

• Well it's never going to stop so learn to live with it. Some people really want to know what others think and I'm sure there's some that just want attention. I don't let it bother me, just ignore them. I don't see why they're so annoying. It's just a question like thousands on here everyday. Not a big deal, not even a little deal.

• So catty :o