What do you think of this girl, what is your first impression of me?

I did the ''how do I look'' thing before of me not being myself but in this photo I am completely being myself, I am done trying to make myself look like every girl on Instagram or sexy to make myself look wanted... I used to be called plain or boring looking in style but now ill just be me so this is my true style
when traveling.
I like meeting new people when travelling so you were to meet me what would you think?

• mean/bichty
  • plain/boring
  • nice/friendly
  • cute/inocent
  • ugly
  • gorgeous/ beautiful
  • comment below/results

Most Helpful Guy

• You try to look sweet and friendly but inside you are hiding some bitchiness. When the time is right you know how to let it out and use it.

• lol nope in this photo I couldn't be happier, when this photo was taken minutes before I was about to leave my house to then travel to the airport to take a plane completely on my own for the very time to visit my dad in the other country (country of birth) and fix my passport... i had not seen my dad in months because he and I do not live in the country same country so you can only imagine how happy I was to go off on my own to see him and not only that I was excused for a week because of this so I felt independent and nostalgic and excited for all that.

i do keep a lot in to avoid becoming mad at people whom i care but piss me off but rather than to fight emotionally i rather fight physically or tbh i prefer to work out my anger out by going to the gym (wich had also helped a lot to not only lose weight but also to get all the anger out) i know all to well how bitter you can get , also if i get really angry i won't say a word my fist will speak for me if you broke me completely.

• sorry for the snooze fest mate but thank you for your honest opinion :)

• "my fist will speak for me" - I like that one. You seem like a cool and interesting person from what you wrote.

What Guys Said 5

• you look nice friendly

• Friendly

• You'll need a smaller hat

• could you explain why?

• Lol want to know something funny? this hat is a fedora wich i had bought from the brand store H&M couldn't do anything about the body thought

• Oh please don't do anything to the body. So which one is the hat with the smaller rim?

• Fucken ugly nigga🙈

• I respect your opinion but next please do leave out the word ''Nigga'' next time Captain racist

• @captain1 you don't have to be racist.

• Bitchy mean shrewd

• info straight of urban dictionary, There you go mate ;)
      ___________________________________________________________________________________________

TOP DEFINITION
      bitchy
      An adjective that's supposed to be used to describe someone irritable, moody and whiny. Even if a person is not bitchy but rather, honest or blunt, a stupid person may use "bitchy" to describe that person. Bitchy is the creative limit when it comes to insults coming from the same stupid people.
      1. Did you hear that? We were talking for the past hour about me and she just told me to SHUT UP! Out of nowhere! Geez, she's bitchy today!!
      by Shameless Plug January 04, 2004

What Girls Said 6

• you look nice and.. cool hat by the way

• you are gorgeous

• You look like you love to have fun, go out and enjoy people and life.

• didn't you already create a poll like this? lol

• Lol correct i also i literally wrote an explanation in the info box above as well XD... not fishing for but however i noticed that in the poll where the photo where i was way less like myself and in the kind of outfit with make up on my was more negative then this poll where i am completely myself and completely, natural and also smiling.

in poll A (This one poll right here ) the photo where i have a smile had a total of 44% of the people gravitating to the option ''Nice/friendly'' wich was also the highest percentage of options given.

while poll B (the other poll of me not smiling) had the majority of people gravitating to the option ''Mean/bitchy'' wich had a total of 31% procent... sorry for the snooze feast girl overall, i just wanted to know what peoples/strangers first impressions of me were...

• Super beautiful !!

• u look a bit mean

• oh how so? i loved that day, like Hans it was the very first time i was about to fly Solo
      (lol sorry for the Star Wars reference)