Rate my looks? Would like some feedback?

I'm 44. Get told a lot that I'm attractive/beautiful but have no luck dating!! Would like an objection opinion xxRate my looks? Would like some feedback?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You are 44 years old. You're way too old to still be having these hangups. Go see a therapist and move forward with your life.

• Oh beleive me body image hangups have no age limit. When you aren't doing well in the romance department its very easy to question yourself and your desirability at any age. The old "get therapy" suggestion as a means of making someone feel stupid or otherwise inadequate is also a little unimaginative...

• We all can see that YOU think that we are so lucky to see that same shit over and over.

• @Red_Arrow This is the life of charity

What Guys Said 27

• you look very beautiful and cute. you have nice eyes and your hairs look very pretty. i would rate you 8/10

• You look fine. When you say that you have no luck do you mean that no one is asking you our, or that dates don't go well? Have you tried online dating? It worked for me and my wife!

• I am online dating and I get interest and the dates often go well but then the disappear or stop. messaging me or whatever... :(

Sometimes they just want to chat and flirt and not even ask. for a date...

I recently had a guy tell me I was the woman of his dreams etc etc he even started saying he was falling for me, wanted us to be an item etc. Then he just suddnely vanished...

• Don't give up. There are a lot of flaky guys out there. YEventually you will learn to weed most of them out by their profiles. ou look better than 3/4 of the women in your age range. If you don't have a personality disorder and don't live in outer Podunk, you will find someone. The year before I met my wife I had seventeen first dates and zero second dates.

• Woww you looking great.. N seems younger..
    Would you date a younger guy?

You really beautiful i think

• Aw thankyou! Haha yes I do. Most of my dates are younger as it's younger guys that show most interest lol!

• You are pretty and it's difficult to believe you can't get into a successful relationship. It makes me wonder if the guys you're getting matched up with and dating are really looking for friends with benefits type thing and not a committed, long-term relationship; especially younger guys.

• You are hot! I can't see why you have trouble dating! Even at only 23, I'd go for you if you'd have me!!

• I think for 44 you got some milf potential OP

• Milf potential

• Don't mean to be mean or rude but you are kinda and you were probally very beautiful when you were younger

• Where in the uk can I meet you sexy

• You look really good

• I would date you for sure, sexy!

• You are gorgeous

• I'd hit that. Very nice indeed.

• Quite attractive :)

• looking good for 44years old defo

• Sure, you are a milf...

• You are beautiful and cute i would say. I don't see any reason for not getting date.

• 44? Wow you're beautiful! You probably haven't had much luck dating because guys in your age group probably think you're underage lol but seriously though I'm 22 and I'd date you!

• Aw thankyou! Actually I get more interest from. younger men than men my age! Most recent dates were 28 and 29!! It just never seems to go anywhere and I'm hoping for an LTR so...

I'm totally open to dating younger or older men!/

9 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

1 private opinion(s)