Who here likes thick women?

Not obese or fat but nice and thick and very cuddly... Like these Who here likes thick women?

I think these women are fucking sexy. If you're a bigger girl post your pic and I'll give you a rate (if you want)😍😍

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Probably about.02% of the guy population here.

• I can't post a link but I am that kind of fat girl lol

• omg...

• I want be thick. But not that chunky that's too much. I just want to be a the 1st hmgirls size minus the gut. I feel like I'm way too skinny.

• 0|0
    • For the record I'm 17

• i am like the first woman but with bigger boobs, i have small waist but with a little fleshy stomach, i have big ass as well, very round with curvy tights , but with thin arms and narrow shoulder, so i dont look like a big girl, the only disadvantage of this kind of body that they might have some stretch lines and cellulite like those pictures you posted, but still with a kinda doomed light i look super sexy,,, and my boyfriend freaking loves it :D, he calls me his busty babe X) ,, and he was also my first , and i am tanned skin,,, he has always only been with white women, and he says that now he finds them very lame and boring all the short haired pale skinny girls he has had cause i am so hot in his eyes :D

What Guys Said 11

• I do when they're shaped like this i1127.photobucket.com/.../...-instagram-girl-2.jpg i1127.photobucket.com/.../...-instagram-girl-1.jpg or even the girl in the 1st photo.

• I agree the second girls tummy is a little in the big side but I still think she's hot I think the first girl is perfect! The woman you posted is sexy af also

• Yup it's her stomach and Ia gree with everything else ya said ^_^

• Bruh, hate to break it to ya (they'd do it for me 😂), but those chicks are fat

c1.staticflickr.com/.../...643674_b3e42f5e3d_z.jpg

• First of all the girls I posted look nothing like the girl on the right and as for the girl on the left she's got a big ass because of the excercises she does.. And also I didn't just use the word thick I used cuddly aswell.. The first chick isn't cuddly and the second chick is bigger than both of the women I posted so your point is invalid. I didn't post this to have people like you tell me what YOU think I should like, I made it for like minded people to share their appreciation for these type of women.

• Where did you get the idea I thought you were trying to convince me? anyways, I answered because when I see a question about thick chicks, I was gonna agree, expecting chicks that are on the left. Instead, the girls you outdated look like they eat more donuts than Chuck Barkley on his birthday and haven't seen a day of exercise in their life 😂

• *posted... Fuck autocorrect

• I love thick women

• The first one can definitely attract the guys who like thick women. But the second looks more in the "Fat" area.

• The political correctness appeal is fucking hilarious :D "Thick"

What ever rocks your boat, man, go for it! More cushion for the pushin'

• I was not trying to be politically correct.. Do you not agree that these women are sexy?

• I would say 'Yeah' to the First but 'Ehhh' to the Second
    But yeah Thick woman can be really sexy :)

• I think they're fat 😶 !

• I never said they were skinny! These women are sexy

• Everyone is beuaitufl!

• I thought you said not fat?

• this is obese brother

• I love thick women. Real men love meat!