How to build a body like this?

How to build a body like this?
Mainly I wanna know his body fat and his approx chest and arm size. Also his weight considering he is 5'11-6' tall

0|1
2|6

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably has 10-14% body fat.

Depending on how much body fat you have on yourself. If you don't have much then you would see results faster when doing strength training. If you have a lot of body fat then you need to work on losing it first.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends where you're starting from. It's a different journey if you're starting from 290 lbs of pure fat as opposed to 190lbs with 8% fat

0|0
    0|0
    • 170 lbs, about 23% body fat

• typical skinny fat physique but i have wide shoulders and waist exactly like him

• 23% seems kinda high. You could do it like this:
      Combine both cardio and weight training at the same time. What will be happening is that the cardio will be reducing the body fat, while the resistance training will be adding good weight (muscle weight). So basically, you'll be *converting* your body weight from fat, to lean at the same time.

What Girls Said 1

• He looks like he workout a lot

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes but I don't think he hits the gym, he doesn't really have size, just good definition

• He's done lot of bodyweight workouts, this is the typical fashion model body

What Guys Said 5

• It really depends on how much effort your willing to invest. Also how much tenssion your body can handle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat right (protein, slow release carbs, vegetables) and work out, lift weights. Won't happen overnight but slowly but surely...

0|0
    0|0
  • Accept your fate

0|0
    0|0
  • 3years of lifting will get you there for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • vnmc back again as a chutyia?

0|0
    0|0