Would you date me?

Would you date me?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• hell yea :P

What Guys Said 53

• I don't think I could date such a person. I'm not a fan of the hair, tattoos, and piercings, just not my type. But you're very pretty otherwise! Gorgeous face, beautiful eyes, and a nice bust!

• No. Sorry, but I don't find any of the tats or piercings attractive in the slightest. I would never date you. Shame, you have spoilt a beautiful lady.

• No I wouldn't.

• i'd have to get to know you. but maybe.

• sure d00d

• Not a fan of tattoos or face piercings, but your decision, id have to get to know you before knowing if id want to date you, but if it was based on just your looks, yeah id ask you out, your gorgeous i also love your gorgeous eyes, their stunning, you look like the type of person that no matter what youd wear or do youd always look beautiful ☺

• OMG, no. That is way out of my style or type. Too many piercings and tattoos. Scary to me.

• I could put up with the tattoos, but those face piercings are a bit too much. You have a pretty face though!

Would I date you? Maybe.

• yes but how long would depend on if we click or not.

• Not unless I was very drunk, and even then not for longer than a few hours.

• Date... no. Have sex... sure. You are pretty, and I'm sure you like all the holes in your face, but not really my style.

If you took the majority of those piercings out, and didn't have the tattooed on eyebrows look I wouldn't mind I guess. Tattoos are ok, and while I don't love bright green hair on girls, it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

• Not a chance in hell.

• If I was 21 I would. LOL.

• Nope I wouldn't

• you look pretty attractive, but those are too much pins, so no

• No. .

• if we clicked then yes

• I would play with your boobs and fuck you but I do not think date. unless you had less facial piercings then maybe yes.

• Why not :D you are a beautiful girl! Would like to know more about you. Already in love with those eyes <3

• Yeah you look fun

• Ur very hot.. But I think there is too much piercing on ur face.. You'll look much prettier if u remove some of them..

• You are sexy but I have never been a fan of face piercings. I like everything else especially the tats and sleeves and eyes.

• Why not?

• It would be a dream come true. Love the ink.

• I like your hair and some of your piercings and and um aaaah your boobs 😅 But I don't know honestly it would have to fall back on your personality

• You're pretty cute, but I don't know if that's worth the stares lmao

• Yes! Why wouldn't I?

• Nope. Anyone who looks like that is more or less already at a dead end in life.

• You're a good looking girl so if I knew you and we got on, then yeah, there's no reason I wouldn't.

• Absolutely. Love the blackout tattoo.

• More from Guys
    23

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• I guarantee that you will look WAY better without all those piercings on your face.
    and without tattoos as well.
    and by the way, you have really nice eyes!!

• It depends, if I would meet you I could know, because right now I have no idea about your personality, nor interests.

• Lmao.

No, since I'm not a lesbian.

But you are pretty.

Haha.

• i like your hair!

• Nope.

• nooo,,, iam into guys

• nope, to many facial piercings

1 private opinion(s)