Girls, Do you find me attractive or not? I worry a lot about my looks and body, and also whether girls would like me?

Hey! . I'm 5'8" and just turned 17, just wanted to know how do i look? I don't get much compliments other than CUTE xD
I joined a nearby gym 6 months ago, how in-shape do i look?

7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• your fucking sexyasf:P Don't worry about it

• I've been turned off by many a handsome guy. Seriously, if guys obsessed about how they interacted with women, as much as looks, they'd make some serious progress. Our brains are wired differently than men, and having a sexy face isn't all we want. Start improving your game. Watch Dan Bacon's videos.

• How do you know about how I'd interact with girls? I ain't obsessed with any of my looks it was just a question. You can't judge a guy over a question? 🙂 Yeah some guys are shitAF but I'm sure I ain't like any of them😅💞

• I guess. I've been ranting on the 'How Do I Look' section today. I think deep and try to figure out why people ask questions. I feel like most guys are clueless about how women think, and tend to make a lot of tragic mistakes in that area, and then assuming its because of their looks. I misunderstood. Sorry.

• Totally fine :) i hope u find the best one for you soon! I'm too young for a friend to you but I don't mind if i could make u feel better😅 Anytime you feel like chatting🖐🏻🙂

• You very good and whatever you are doing is working. You look great, 8/10

• You look very nice and I can tell you are working out, keep up the awesome work your doing great :)

• you look young.. bute attractive. a little skinny though

• Hahhah thnx :D little skinny would work ;) but just for a year or so n I'd definitely gain enough not to be called skinny again ;D

• Why would you even worry lol