I'm working on myself, how do I look?

I appreciate honest answers, just please, don't be too rough? I'm thinking about losing a little more weight.I'm working on myself, how do I look?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah that finger totally ruined it.

3|0
    0|0
    • sorry, i was hella lit lol

• try to see beyond it lls

Most Helpful Guy

• Better.

0|1
    0|0
    • you must remember me

• Show All
    • I lost 20 bru, I just couldn't see myself tubby. Kept relying on an old rep that credits gone, so, here we are... maybe another 5-7 lbs... makes me think man... these girls I tell ya

• I'm happy for you.

What Girls Said 1

• As for your weight, I I think you only need to lose a little bit more... you're really almost there from what I see.

0|1
    0|0
    • I took an xray to actually find my composition. About 5 more pounds puts me at really fit... more than 7 and we're getting into "unnecessary for attraction but still appreciated"... I've done plenty of homewrecking from about this level of fitness... I hope I'm good to go... so, you're not attracted to me?

• Show All
    • I'd have to get to know you to judge that. Your appearance wouldn't STOP me from being attracted to you, if that makes any sense. But being attracted to you would require me knowing and liking your personality.

• I'm a dog, girl, move on ;-)

What Guys Said 3

• You look good. My advise to keep a little scruff on your face instead of going fully shaved. Keep your hair trimmed too.

0|1
    0|0
  • looking handsome

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you're about average looks wise.

0|0
    0|0