Should I buy a one piece or a bikini?

Hello, I have recently been pondering the idea of buying a bikini this year instead of a one price or tankini. I really want to try it out, but feel a bit anxious about how others will react. I'm 5'3 and weigh 140lbs. I know I'm overweight, but how much? Am I obese? Please be honest and provide solid answers. Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you have to worry about how people react. Everyone notices your face before what you're wearing. It's a fact.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 4

• No your not obese your just a little over it I believe but hey be yourself because if your beautiful on the inside then it doesn't matter just say screw it and go for it

• Would have to see your body to give you an accurate answer, but this could help.

Do you have a big belly? Big boobs? If you have a bit of a belly and big boobs, go for the bikini, if you belly is a bit bigger and smaller boobs, go for one piece.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• No one can really say if you are overweight or not. It all depends in your body fat to muscle ratio... One pieces can make you feel more covered and secure if you don't want to show your body off while bikinis can do the opposite. Tankinis are like the best of both worlds

• Buy a bikini, girl:) Don't worry what other people think. Do it for you.

• wear what ever you feel more comfortable in... some really obese girls wear bikinis and they dont give any fucks to what other people think... Your not even that much over weight...