Do I have a manly figure?

I just feel like my legs are the too bulky, my torso is too long, and my boobs are too big to even look real on my body. I just feel so gross... opinion/ideas what to do? I'm 5'5 and about 127ish... Even at my skinniest (102) I looked manlyDo I have a manly figure?

0|1
12|22

Most Helpful Guy

• I say you got a great body. Proportionate. The curves are great. Be proud of it. And keep yourself healthy.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• I dont know why you are even asking... there is nothing manly about you in that photo. You got an athletic built which in my opinion is the best build.

0|0
    0|0
  • How would big boobs give you a manly figure?

Nah, you look great.
    Just a question, is that a birth mark on your belly? (the lighter spot)

0|0
    0|0
  • lol? you look like a normal healthy human being..

0|0
    0|0
  • Your kidding right? If thats you no you dont look manly, you look fantastic, wow you look lovely and sexy, beautiful and perfect body

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No I think you look fine

0|0
    0|0
  • are you kidding me? your body is very sexy and hot as hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a personal issue I am afraid. You have an amazing body and fantastic tits.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look fine and make a lot of guys sit up and think about their grandma naked so they can lay down again 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • No... you look sexy. Look at dem titties... How is that manly? And your thighs aren't even that thick. You look good trust me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your legs look great. They aren't bulky at all. You have a very nice figure. Your boobs look great in your body and attractive as well. They doesn't look fake at all.
    I don't see any reason for feeling gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • you have great boobs, awesome legs and a nice figure. you have nothing to worry about.

0|0
    0|0
  • How old are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • No very girly figure u look good

0|0
    0|0
  • You look wonderful how you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing manly about your gorgeous sexy body!

0|0
    0|0
  • Woah, that figure is just beautiful, I just wanna heap your boobs and ass right now

0|0
    0|0
  • u look fime chill, under 18 I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy figure dear

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like fish, actually, with all that water around you. Just kidding.
    You don't have a manly figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Way too many curves there to be a man.

That was supposed to be a compliment by the way :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Girl, you look great, not manly at all...

0|1
    0|0
  • you look manly? are you serious -_-''? you're not even close to being manly.. you have nice curves

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fantastic and i would love to have your boobs. Most guys would find you very attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • manly with those tits? lmao please be joking

0|0
    0|0
  • Very manly. I would not have known that you are a girl without you saying it.

0|0
    0|0
  • are you kidding, your body is really pretty and there's nothing to ashame of it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope you look like a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly you have a body that most woman would kill for. You look to be hourglass shape and feminine not masculine

0|0
    0|0
  • Not unless dudes have tits...

0|0
    0|0