Which guy would you want to be if you could?

GUY 1:
Which guy would you want to be if you could?8.5/10 face with good amount of money and status as well, can get any hot girl in the world

GUY 2:
3/10 face but has all the wealth and status you can possibly think of, 1000X more than guy 1

• GUY 1
  • GUY 2
wow, the poll here should give some hope considering there is a near equal preference either way. So if you werent genetically blessed u can boost your self esteem by working hard and having more money and status
votes and opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• I chose mark zuckerberg, but because being that smart and creating something so successful would be awesome. First guy seems like he's famous for his looks and I'd rather be for my brain. And having a million dollars vs a gazillion doesn't make much of a difference to me

• mark stole the idea too though but yeah smart as hell but i dont know, i wanna be like mark but i wanna be good looking too ha ha

• maybe i will be in 10 years who knows ha ha, anyway best of luck to both you and me

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not want to be either because I love who I am. The level of beauty someone has is suggestive. There is no one person who has the end all be all look. Money could possibly complicate things by making you think you can afford anything to the point you do not realize how much you actually have left.

• aren't u the dude who had a fat hairy guy with moobs as his profile pic lmfaoo, beauty is only 10% subjective trust me brah

• I am not skinny fat. I have never been called fat or skinny fat in my life online or offline until you called me fat then skinny fat. I clean eat and watch how much I eat. I lift weights, hike, swim, bicycle ride, play sports, do obstacle courses, shovel snow, chop wood, martial arts ( isshinryu karate, taekwondo, kung fu, wrestling, kickboxing, mauy thai) etc.

• @somechutiya What do you have to say now

What Girls Said 1

• If i had the chance to be mark zuckerberg, I most definitely would lol

• its funny how girls yearn to have money while guys want to have the looks based on the poll, its the opposite stereo typically

What Guys Said 5

• I like myself, but I'll take #1 because your description of him closely resembles me! Lol

• Not being redpilled yet I guess

• Lol I've taken the red pill... I'm a full time student in college, currently renting a house, have 2 cars (2004 M3 and a 2003 Ram 2500 diesel). I've got the truck paid off but just started the loan on my M3. Plus on top of school, I work about 40 hours a week trying to sell insurance. It's rare, but at the age of 20, I know what it's like to live in the real world!

• mirin hard brah

• siddharth of course, by the way awesome username bhai hahahaha xD

• I would be both!! :-P

• Neither I like myself more

• Definitely guy one