What do you think of this eye makeup?

What do you think of this eye makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think her eyes are very beautiful. I wish she would have blended the blue a little more and made it less thick OR smudged that color on her bottom lash line (I like that when trying to put color in)

• Thank you they're my eyes. I got inspiration from this video https://youtu.be/awXLZT9id-o

• thanks for mhg! :) I love make up, you should make a make up MyTake if you have the time

• No problem and I don't know maybe

What Guys Said 9

• I don't like the blue part. The rest looks very nice.

• The eyes are beautiful. The blue makeup isn't looking good. It would look good if the blue makeup was blended.

• Thank you. If I ever decide to wear that blue I'll blend it more I just wanted to keep it in the inner corners.

• You are welcome.

• The blue looks weird

• very nice :) !

• i don't like it :/

• I think it looks ok but I'd prefer my SO to have black shades eye make up but not a lot just enough

• Just terrible

• Indifferent

• weird

• Whats weird?

• messg

• You have to follow me or comment so I can follow you I don't know how this works.

What Girls Said 8

• I really dislike that style of makeup. I can't think of a single person it looks good on.

• I like it. =)
    But maybe do a bit more blending on the inside corners...

• sorry but not a fan of it

• I would love it if it didn't have the blue

• Does it not suit my skin tone?

• Its just that i donf feel like its necessary to have... The rest of your eye makeup is beautiful but the blue doesn't suit you

• get rid of the blue part and the rest would be ok ( you got really nice eyes by the way:))

• Pretty

• really nice

• It's ok

• What would have made it better?

• I just wanted to expirament with color and I used the video below as inspiration and a picture of a tropical fish Lol sorry for the bad picture quality you can't really see that it's orange, gold, copper, burgandy, and periwinkle.

• I experiment with eyeshadow all the time too, that's what experimenting is all about. Trying new things and finding out what suits you best.