I don't know if I am pretty or not. I'm scared sometimes I'm not pretty am i hot or not?

Otay so I don't know if I am pretty or nauh I'm scared sometimes I'm not pretty am ihawt or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• I dont know why you are even asking, you are pretttttty... Although I am not into that clothing style, you do look good still

• I can't figure out my decision. It's either 'Hot' or 'Creepy'. Maybe hot in a creepy way? The look fits you though. Cool.

• Not usually my type, but you are hot!! Dress is nice. Looks like Raven or Dark Star or similar. Nice and slim. 9/10.

• Some girls pull off goth well, and others look like they're wearing a Walmart Halloween costume.

You're the latter.

• Just be yourself is my advice. You have a wonderful style. If you personality is good then you will find someone who will love you for you

• Your cute for a 16 year old , try to talk to people let them get to know you for you.

• Super hot. I love your look.

• Some guys are intimidated by this style of look, me not so much, i think i can find it somewhat attractive. In terms of your face and body, you look like a cute girl with a nice body

• Hard to tell with all the makeup, but from what i can tell you look beautiful

• Not really into goth chicks, but you look like you are pretty. Would be prettier if you dressed like a normal human woman though...

• You're pretty yes, but you're goth. Puts of most guys.

• Ur stunning.. ☺😊

• Honestly if it wasn't for the face make up I woulda given u a 9/10

• you are okay i like vampires

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• I thought Halloween was in 5 months..

• stopppp with the make up. i can't even tell

• creepy