I don't know if I am pretty or not. I'm scared sometimes I'm not pretty am i hot or not?

Otay so I don't know if I am pretty or nauh I'm scared sometimes I'm not pretty am ihawt or not?

0|0
4|20

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• I dont know why you are even asking, you are pretttttty... Although I am not into that clothing style, you do look good still

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't figure out my decision. It's either 'Hot' or 'Creepy'. Maybe hot in a creepy way? The look fits you though. Cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not usually my type, but you are hot!! Dress is nice. Looks like Raven or Dark Star or similar. Nice and slim. 9/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls pull off goth well, and others look like they're wearing a Walmart Halloween costume.

You're the latter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself is my advice. You have a wonderful style. If you personality is good then you will find someone who will love you for you

0|0
    0|0
  • Your cute for a 16 year old , try to talk to people let them get to know you for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Super hot. I love your look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys are intimidated by this style of look, me not so much, i think i can find it somewhat attractive. In terms of your face and body, you look like a cute girl with a nice body

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to tell with all the makeup, but from what i can tell you look beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really into goth chicks, but you look like you are pretty. Would be prettier if you dressed like a normal human woman though...

0|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty yes, but you're goth. Puts of most guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ur stunning.. ☺😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly if it wasn't for the face make up I woulda given u a 9/10

0|0
    0|0
  • you are okay i like vampires

0|0
    0|0

5 private opinion(s)