WHO IS MORE ATTRACTIVE?

I don't wanna hear crap about my age or questioning why I want to know. Just simply answer the question if you would please!!!
Who is more attractive?
Blond hair girl
Black hair girl
And WHY!!! WHO IS MORE ATTRACTIVE!????

Updates:
Not asking to marry one or even have sex. Just simple whos face is more attractive...
Well sure wish I could delete this now..
I appreciate all your opinions and views. This was an experiment for a friend of mine who is the most beautiful girl inside and out and never sees it. She has so much hate for herself but love for every one else.. I can not show her now, it went the wrong way lol

0|1
5|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Blonde. Prettier eyes and smile. A more friendly look.

1|1
    0|0
    • What makes the other girl look unfriendly?

• She doesn't look 'unfriendly'. But she does seen like a... closed woman. Someone who keeps feelings to herself. But that doesn't make her 'unfriendly'.

• What this guy said!!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• The blondie because I love blondes and I find her facial features more appealing :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Touch one all I see is face but I'll go with the blonde. Pretty eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither is most attractive. I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey sunshine, The -nevermind

1|0
    0|0
    • Sunshine, You have a woman's account Are you a woman?
      Why do you want to know, what happens to the loser, and is she for sale or lease
      Why are you being do mysterious

• Show All
    • Would rather not message. Sorry.

• Okay, in a little bit. Follow up w/questions if you like.

• Both are kinda bleh

1|0
    0|0
  • I say they both are pretty but I would say the one with black hair is prettier.

1|0
    0|0
  • The left pictures are awful for both. They are both cute, but very different types. I'd say the first one, but that is subject to change with my mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Top girl

0|0
    0|0
  • blonde girl looks more attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Both!🔥

0|0
    0|0
  • You are.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Blonde girl is prettier to me because I think she has softer facial features. Black hair girl is pretty too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the dark haired chick. But I'm always jealous of raven haired ladies

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for honestly and actually picking one lol

• the blonde is more attractive to me, which one are you? why do you want to know? is she someone who stole ur man?

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your honesty.. no, no man stolen here. Just curious for a friend. Neither one is me :)

• haha okay :)

• 1st girl

0|0
    0|0