WHO IS MORE ATTRACTIVE?

I don't wanna hear crap about my age or questioning why I want to know. Just simply answer the question if you would please!!!
Who is more attractive?
Blond hair girl
Black hair girl
And WHY!!! WHO IS MORE ATTRACTIVE!????

Not asking to marry one or even have sex. Just simple whos face is more attractive...
Well sure wish I could delete this now..
I appreciate all your opinions and views. This was an experiment for a friend of mine who is the most beautiful girl inside and out and never sees it. She has so much hate for herself but love for every one else.. I can not show her now, it went the wrong way lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Blonde. Prettier eyes and smile. A more friendly look.

• What makes the other girl look unfriendly?

• She doesn't look 'unfriendly'. But she does seen like a... closed woman. Someone who keeps feelings to herself. But that doesn't make her 'unfriendly'.

• What this guy said!!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• The blondie because I love blondes and I find her facial features more appealing :)

• I don't know. Touch one all I see is face but I'll go with the blonde. Pretty eyes

• Neither is most attractive. I am.

• Hey sunshine, The -nevermind

• Sunshine, You have a woman's account Are you a woman?
      Why do you want to know, what happens to the loser, and is she for sale or lease
      Why are you being do mysterious

• Would rather not message. Sorry.

• Okay, in a little bit. Follow up w/questions if you like.

• Both are kinda bleh

• I say they both are pretty but I would say the one with black hair is prettier.

• The left pictures are awful for both. They are both cute, but very different types. I'd say the first one, but that is subject to change with my mood.

• Top girl

• blonde girl looks more attractive

• Both!🔥

• You are.

What Girls Said 4

• Blonde girl is prettier to me because I think she has softer facial features. Black hair girl is pretty too.

• I like the dark haired chick. But I'm always jealous of raven haired ladies

• Thanks for honestly and actually picking one lol

• the blonde is more attractive to me, which one are you? why do you want to know? is she someone who stole ur man?

• Thanks for your honesty.. no, no man stolen here. Just curious for a friend. Neither one is me :)

• haha okay :)

• 1st girl